Ordered new Schuhs!

Nina

I just HAD to order these! They've been out for about a year, my local store had my size seven UK, but with these shoes being rather a tight fit, I had to order the largest (size eight) on line.

A gentleman emailed me some time ago about them - I don't know why I've taken so long to get round to buying them.

Just look at these GORGEOUS shiny red inner soles - I just can't wait to slip my feet ever so slowly into them with my nylons on!!! Will let you know how I get on..... anyone else got a pair?

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040

Nina.

Hi Nina I have them in black and also in cream and they are fabuloius in every way!!!! The insides are very very shiny on both pairs, red for the black pair and silver for the cream pair and my nylons feel very slippery on them as I slip them onto my feet! :) They are amazing to walk in and yes they are very very high and quite tight but once they're on they feel soooo comfortable!! The bottoms are extremely smooth and are very very slippery on smooth floors which personally I love!!! I wore my black ones today on all the ice which was fun and very slidey!!!! Love Carly xxxx

I just HAD to order these! They've been out for about a year, my local store had my size seven UK, but with these shoes being rather a tight fit, I had to order the largest (size eight) on line.

A gentleman emailed me some time ago about them - I don't know why I've taken so long to get round to buying them.

Just look at these GORGEOUS shiny red inner soles - I just can't wait to slip my feet ever so slowly into them with my nylons on!!! Will let you know how I get on..... anyone else got a pair?

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040

Nina.

Great shoes:)

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

I received them yesterday - very quick free delivery from Schuh! What can I say? I've fallen in love!! I slipped them on yesterday morning and wore them all day. I felt incredibly sexy, confident and very powerful - these shoes are just incredible!!!!! What I notice is they are so comfortable for a brand new pair. They fit perfectly with or without nylons. The heels are "only" about five inches but they feel more like five-and-a-half or six inch, probably due to the very curved arches and the straighter heels. They feel really high, and the arches caress my feet beautifully! My everyday Newlook four-and-a-half inch stilettos feel flat by comparison! They are so easy to walk in though. They are a bit slippy too, but I'm sure once they "scrub in" on the pavement they'll be fine. I will wait until the horrible snow/ice disappears though. I can't wait to wear them to work, and can see them becoming an everyday shoe. I seriously recommend them, especially when they can be had for £50. Every girl should have a pair. And Oh! the toe-cleavage is beautiful !! :) Nina.

• 1 month later...

Just an update:The last two or three days I have been walking absolutely miles in them -around the shops, supermarkets and down the street. Even running when necessary!! Despite salt and bits of ice and general muck on the pavements, they clean up easy and still look really classy. The soles have scrubbed in so are not too slippy. The plastic heel tips seem really hard and durable as there is no real wear on them yet. Mind you, the heels are so high that a little bit less weight bias goes onto them. The 'Schuh' emblem is wearing off a bit on the insoles as my feet do get quite hot. Now that they are broken in I can't ask for anything more comfortable. I think they are even more comfy than my four and a half inch New Look stilettos, which are fine. I've had them on for more than sixteen hours some days!!! Might even buy another pair!!

• 6 months later...

Hello, yes I wear them lots - pretty much everyday shoes. They really are holding up well and are very comfortable. I would say they are more comfortable with nylons though, as sometimes in cold weather with bare feet the inner sole can become a bit sticky under my toes which can get a bit sore. When my feet are warm there is a little bit of slippage which makes them perfectly fine.

Yes, I have to second what’s been said about Schuh. I haven’t got the exact style we’re talking about here, but around a year ago I got some of their ‘Kiss’ platforms, which are a little like Nina’s but with a platform under the sole. They have turned out to be excellent for a medium priced shoe. Surprisingly wearable for the heel height – top marks for the designers there – and reasonably robust too, having come through a year of regular wear more or less unscathed. I shall certainly be looking at Schuh products again.

Alexa

The Lois point court is a great shoe over the last year i have owned 3 pairs black,red , and cream, they are well made and lasts faily well, they do feel narrow at first but do shape well to the feet so becomes very wearable for long periods, hope you injoy wearing them.

shaz

The Lois point court is a great shoe over the last year i have owned 3 pairs black,red , and cream, they are well made and lasts faily well, they do feel narrow at first but do shape well to the feet so becomes very wearable for long periods, hope you injoy wearing them.

Definitely agree with you Sharon :irked: I have the black and cream pairs and I love them both!!! So sexy and for such a high heel, surprisingly easy to walk in too. I've changed the tips on mine for steel ones as I find they last longer and they sound sexier too :smile:

Carly xx