Snow!

ImInHeels

Snow is very rare where I am, at least it was until about 5 years ago. Now about once a year we get a light cover of snow. I went out for a short walk in a pair of my trainer heels. Nice rubber sole, not too nigh. Got to say loved seeing my footprints in heels in the snow. It would be a dead give away if someone was walking behind me. Sadly no photos, However if it's still like this tomorrow, I'll try and get some :)

where i used to live 10 years ago snow was very rare, and one given day it happened overnight all the city was actually on a given holiday to keep the people safe from the roads etc, as ice was appearing faster, I was feeling the thrill to go out, i remember i wanted to go out during the day but my biggest concern was to HIDE FROM THE PEOPLE that were passing by in their cars etc, i selected a small shopping center which was closed due to the conditions of the ice, nor were one single car in the parking lot, I decided that that particular spot was perhaps the one to be my first outing in my life in heels. so i went back to my house to get my gear and got trapped with the dilemma in how i was going to be walking over there? with my casual mens attire? with my 5inch boots on, i surely was not going to be spotted easily, but i didnt felt that as the best thrill to the big big opportunity, (since little i have also that strong attraction to use hose and tights, and look my legs with both heels and hose), so i needed something much more compromising... i was actually feeling a little rush as i didnt wanted the snow to melt, hahahaha, so i did decide, i was going to put on a miniskirt and black patterned tights, a jacket with a big scarf around my neck and covering my moth and nose, I got my wife's sunglasses and a snow hat, i didn't own any wig by then so be it, i say to my self lets do this!!! ..., i was thinking that maybe i was not looking very passable but at least not obvious, the black leather pointed 5inch stilleto heel boots and the sexy tights were giving most of the femme look so i felt i was not going to grab much attention neither. Fully armed with guts and motivation, adrenaline and excitement.... i dressed up in 5 minutes, got into my car, getting out from my house made me feel a very strong feeling i still can remember...... no one was around to see me fully dressed up, i liked the sensation of the cold weather in my legs and the sensation of walking with heels thru the ice and wet surface, i got to say i felt my toes getting cold faster as the shoe sole was not that thick. Once i got to the selected site (empty shopping center) i looked around, put on the sunglasses on, covered my face with the thick scarf, and get out from the car......... getting out from the car was not really easy i didnt realize that the snow was going to be really thick and in other spots very slippery, i did walk 20 feet from my car with some difficulty i felt i was gonna slip and fall with the heels on and a tiny short miniskirt freezing my legs off, i was having fun but being careful was the main thing, and there you go the first car passing by slowly im sure they were thinking what in this world this (girl) was walking on those high heels out there? i looked at my own projection in the mirrored windows of the outlet and i couldn't tell the difference i saw my self totally passable as the jacket and the scarf were covering every male features, i felt more confident, the objective was achieved. I didnt feel nervous but was careful to make any quick movement that may show i was not used to walk on heels and grab the attention. I kept on walking maybe 300feet from my car more and then i found my self in the middle of a pad where everything was ice around and i could not move well even one step more, i tried to rely on the thin heels to attach as spikes into the surface and get a better traction but useless, it skid worst on the ice, i did needed to squat and try to get out of that icy spot little by little, (not a glamourous look for a girl in heels, hahaha, .....i think that was very funny if someone was watching me from any place near by, then i got on my feet again and kept walking, ....i remember i needed to go back to may car fast as there were two cars approaching inside the mall trying to see if there was any store open and were coming toward me, i had to go to another pad behind some bushes and trees while they passed, i was panicking, i remember once they passed by i literally ran to my car and get safe, i actually did it, and the short run of 50 feet was feeling really exciting i remember i had fun, and that kind of panic is what i think give us the thrill of doing it again and again.... Once in my car i took a deep breath and say to my self, i did it !!! hahaha, got my hat and the scarf of me and the ridiculous glasses from my face and drove around in heels as usual, and felt like if i passed a test or if i could prove something to my self, very nice feeling of achievement, silly but true.

V. Morpho

Snow's great when viewed from inside a nice warm room. Other than that, I hate the damn stuff and the cold weather in general. Buggers up my heels and all manner of fun.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I wish I'd read this a few days ago; I might well have been inspired to follow Morpho's example! We've had heavy snow since Tuesday in SE England (with much disruption) and it is only melting away today. I would perhaps have been able to venture out one evening in local streets wearing (synthetic) HH boots, fairly safe in the knowledge that: (a) few people were around to see me; (:) the boots would be largely hidden anyway by the depth of snow; © heel noise would be minimal. I suspect too that a heel would have been better for grip than a flattish smooth sole. I won't pray for a further white-out but, when it comes, a small experiment is quite likely.