In at the deep end!

Heals4me

I have a long standing lycra fetish. I've worn leggings and super skinny jeans since I was a teen.

A few months ago I bought some of them shiny/glossy black leggings that were all the rage recently. Trouble is I never really found any footwear to wear with them. I've never been in to women's shoes or heels.

After reading this site I decided I needed a new outfit. I like to be seen and love to turn heads, although I make sure I do go places where friends or family might see me. My wife knows about my leggings but won't be seen out with me wearing them:sad:

So, last night after work I dashed to a shop I found on the web which is not far away. I explained to the very helpful sales lady that I wanted some shiney red boots, preferably flat having never worn heels. I was already wearing my leggings so she could see what was involved.

Immediately she told me that they don't do flat boots. She showed me some just below the knee pvc boots with a 4 inch heel. I wasn't keen on them. So She showed me a pair of thigh high red pvc platform boots with a 6in heel!!!!:lmao:

She had my size so I slid them on. Firstly I was surprised by how stable I felt. Walking was a bit clunky though! After walking round the shop a few times I got the right idea. I told her that the boots were staying on!

She then helped me choose some items for my top half. A very shiny pvc jacket and a red/black buckled thing that looks like a wide belt just to cover the gap between the jacket and the leggings.

I felt good and the sales assistant said I looked good and pointed out that the boots directed her eyes right to my bum which she said she liked very much!!!:)

She even went and got her colleague to come and look at me loved the look and also said I had a great butt!

So I was buzzing. I kept the entire outfit on and paid and walked out of the shop. :lmao:

It wasn't a long walk to my car but there were a lot of people about so I was turning heads straight away. I even kept the boots on for the sort drive into town where I intended to do some more walking!

I parked up on a side street and climbed out of the car to straighten my outfit and face the big world. t was dark but the town centre was brightly lit and still very busy. I was trying very hard to keep a slow steady pace and not look flustered. The noise of the heels turned a few heads also.

Boy, did I get noticed! The first comment I heard was a woman telling her husband "my god, I WANT them boots!". I got a few whistles from men and women and lots of big smiles:smile: Some younger kids laughed but I'm used to that.

I feet were aching by now so I made off back to my car and came home to take a few pictures.

I'll post them when I work out how!

This after noon I I drove a few miles to another city. It's a university city and has a large student population. I found some central parking and set off walking again.

I was much more comfortable with the walking this time. I seem to have taken to heels very quickly.

I got plenty of attention as it was very busy but dark again. I wandered round a few shops and did a little shopping. People were finding excuses to hang round behind me and some youngsters kept following me. Maybe they were waiting for me to fall off the heels!

There were a few laughs but no negative comments. The ladies certainly like the boots:yummy:

I'm back home now (family away all weekend) so could go back out later. I'm thinking of going for a takeaway somewhere:smile:

Thanks for reading

I very much doubt that my family would tolerate me going out in public with this image so for now It's being kept out of their sight.

I just found the boots on the web:

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/Nitelife.Boots-21/detail/B0015G7BJG

I've tried to edit my op but because I've already replied to it it can't be edited now.

I said I "do" go places where family will see me. It should have read "don't"

Oh well. I can't attached my photos yet either :(

• Like 1

Hi Heals4Me It seems like you and I have very similar dress sense. I too love lycra, skinny jeans, heels, etc. You don't say where you are, but the centre London is always a pretty good bet if you want to have a totter around and dress how you want. Covent Garden and Camden Town are especially free and easy places. I go out about once a month, less in the winter (I hate the winter!!!) and love to turn heads. Good luck, you enjoy yourself!!!!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

You need to make 10 posts before you can post pictures.

Great story though!

Ah! OK thanks. The world will have to wait for the pics.

Hi Heals4Me

It seems like you and I have very similar dress sense. I too love lycra, skinny jeans, heels, etc. You don't say where you are, but the centre London is always a pretty good bet if you want to have a totter around and dress how you want. Covent Garden and Camden Town are especially free and easy places. I go out about once a month, less in the winter (I hate the winter!!!) and love to turn heads. Good luck, you enjoy yourself!!!!

I'm oop north! I'm planning going to the Trafford Centre in Manchester next. It's about an hour away and is our biggest indoor shopping experience.

My new outfit is a bit skimpy but I'm surprised how warm PVC is compared with lycra. Good job because it's freezing here.

Congratulations to you finding your new high heeled boots, outfits, and your public outing. Isn't it cool to turn heads like that and get the comments you got? Any reaction to your new look is a good reaction. Congratulations again.

So, taking advantage of this rare occasion that my family is away, I drove to the Trafford Centre today. I didn't wear my boots for driving so far but put on some trainers. The nearest parking space was quite a walk away because it's now Christmas shopping season and the place was heaving with shoppers :) On went my boots and stood up into the bright sunny and frosty morning air. Man, did my outfit stand out! I was getting looks from a young couple before they could even see my boots! My PVC jacket is quite snug and has shiny buckles up the front so that alone is a head turner. They nearly fell over each other when they saw my heels. The long walk to the nearest entrance took me directly into Selfridges. There were hundreds of people walking the same way. I think I cheered them all up. I'd been watching some videos on you tube about how to walk in heels. So I practised my walk in the kitchen this morning before I left. Out there with all those peeps watching I engaged my best high heel posture and strode along very confidently. Bare in mind that my bum is quite exposed in my tight leggings and I could feel my new walk was really swinging my hips and drawing even more attention to it. :) On entering Selfridges I walked straight into grid-lock. I could hardly move for people. Talk about up close and personal :lmao: I kind of cut a swathe through the crowds as they stood aside for a better look. There was nothing I wanted in that shop so continued through to the main concourse. There was a bit more space and people could see me coming so I had more chances to make eye contact and read peoples expressions. It all was very positive. I never made out any individual comments other than one man talking to his wife who decided this must be my "look at me" outfit. Well, he wasn't wrong! I looked in a few shops that had high heels in the windows but none seemed to have any knock-out boots. I think boots are where I'm at just now though I may well try some very high heel shoes or ankle boots in the spring to see how they look with some of my patterned leggings. I made my way up to the higher level and looked in some shops there but still no boots that I "must have". It would have been good to talk to the shop assistants and see how they handled my footwear fetish. By now I was getting hot and sweaty and my feet had started to hurt a little. The queue at Starbucks was very long so I didn't go for a sit down and a coffee as I had planned. I just made my way back out. By the time I got back to the car my feet were definitely tired. I must have walked over a mile in total! I set off home having taken the boots off and headed to a supermarket about 8 miles from home. I thought it was unlikely that I'd bump into anyone from work or knew otherwise. I parked up and looked how busy it was. As I started to put my boots back on my right foot felt quite sore. I used that as an excuse to not go in. For some reason I lost my nerve! So back home to put my feet up and rest them. I really don't know when my next outing will be. It might be a while :( Even so, I've already got plans for my next outfit :lmao:

Thanks for the positive comments! I've spent the whole evening reading this forum. There is so much to take in! My feet are sore from a full weekend of walking out in my new boots. I've got blisters on the top of the outside two toes on my right foot. I'll have to put some protection over them next time. I was wearing a thin pair of ankle socks but perhaps better socks will help next time? Still, it was great fun! I've just found that I can now upload pictures:

post-28124-133522929354_thumb.jpg

post-28124-133522929355_thumb.jpg

post-28124-133522929357_thumb.jpg

post-28124-133522929358_thumb.jpg

Wow, thats a cool story and an amazing outfit! I've also been out a number of times wearing lycra or wetlook shiny leggings but all apart from once it's just been with trainers (very boring). The one time I wore knee length boots with them, they were plain, low wedge heel black boots. I passed a few people but no one noticed! I think I should wear my stilletos next time! Keep it up!

Thanks for the positive comments!

I've spent the whole evening reading this forum. There is so much to take in!

My feet are sore from a full weekend of walking out in my new boots. I've got blisters on the top of the outside two toes on my right foot. I'll have to put some protection over them next time. I was wearing a thin pair of ankle socks but perhaps better socks will help next time?

Still, it was great fun!

I've just found that I can now upload pictures:

Talk about wanting attention! Many you've got a lot of courage to appear walking through a mall wearing that outfit. :)

Talk about wanting attention! Many you've got a lot of courage to appear walking through a mall wearing that outfit. :)

:lmao:

I think you are right!

It's now a week since I put my outfit together. I was on such a high I spent all weekend out walking in it:yummy:

Now that I've had a busy week at work and been a bit poorly yesterday I've finally "come down". So looking at my pictures I wonder how I got the courage myself!

That's how it is in my world. I'm planning a new outfit. Perhaps utilising a nice pair of perforated shiny leggings I already have teamed with an old pair of skinny jeans I already cut down to make very short hotpants.

So, a bit like my last outfit (which I will wear again as soon as I get the chance), I'll find some knock-out heels and an "interesting" top to finish it off. My next heels will be boots most likely but maybe only knee length with 5in stilleto. I'll have fun shopping for them and I expect I'll be wearing my other outfit while I'm out shopping.

The new and biggest thrill for me now is the heels. How have I missed out for so long.

Oh dear! I can see this getting expensive and very difficult to keep secret:cry1:

Heals4me-

That was a most impressive outing and the outfit is very "attention getting".

I wonder how I got the courage myself

I can see this getting expensive and very difficult to keep secret

Your last post suggests to me that you might want to try toning it down just a little and see if it is still as exciting. I suggest trying your boots with jeans and a black leather jacket. This is a conservative (for this forum), classic look that I have a lot of fun presenting.

As for the wear and tear on your feet, it sounds like a heavier pair of sox might be a good idea, assuming that doesn't make the boots too tight. Make sure it isn't rough in the boot where you are getting blisters.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 months later...

So I bought my second pair of heels a few weeks ago. I am still putting the rest of the outfit together so not worn them yet: [ATTACH]11789[/ATTACH] Well the rest of the outfit is ordered and should be with me by the weekend. If all goes well I'll be doing some more public heeling. There is a lot of latex involved so it should be very eye catching. If the look works well then I'm planning on going out to a pub somewhere and see how I get on. I'll be alone but probably not for long :silly: I'll leave the car at home and get a cab or if I'm really buzzing go on the bus!! These new boots are gorgeous and I can't wait to get them on. Even if my new outfit isn't here on time I'll get out and about in my red thigh boots again:smile: Photos will follow soon!

Lucky you, one nice saleslady opened all new world for you :silly: I wish I have nerve for something like that... ...one month ago I have also bought nice shiny leggings, but it is too much for me for public wearing, also I have been reading this nice forum for months and after each time I got more courage to go out in high heel boots or shoes. All heeling I have done is to do some groceries or so... Just keep doing your magnificent and shiny stuff... Please excuse my bad english :unsure:

Lucky you, one nice saleslady opened all new world for you :unsure:

I wish I have nerve for something like that...

...one month ago I have also bought nice shiny leggings, but it is too much for me for public wearing, also I have been reading this nice forum for months and after each time I got more courage to go out in high heel boots or shoes. All heeling I have done is to do some groceries or so...

Just keep doing your magnificent and shiny stuff...

Please excuse my bad english :-?

The shop I have bought both my pairs of boots from only has a small range but it's a great range. The staff are not only supportive but encouraging also.

They get a certain amount of their custom from TV's and cross dressers so are used to alternative styles. I don't think they get many men buying their boots to wear as men as I do. They have an eye for what works and what doesn't and I trust their judgement.

I have spent some time in their shop trying exotic boots on with various outfits and think nothing of tottering round the shop trying them out. Ttheir "normal" customers like the floor show too:smile:

It has given me confidence to shop for shoes elsewhere. :silly:

Maybe this weekend I'll go trying some on!!!

My new outfit arrived today: Here are a few pics! post-28124-133522935076_thumb.jpg Lots of pink:silly: I would never have thought of wearing pink until I saw the boots in the shop. They were just shouting out for some latex. So that's what I got. Real latex leggings and shirt. They were expensive items but are great quality. I love the look. I don't know what others might think but it's exactly what I was aiming for. The latex feels so nice and looks great even without the boots. My plan was to get out and about tomorrow night but I was so pleased with the outfit that I couldn't wait :silly: So off I popped for a quick outing. I went in my car to our nearest town and parked up. As soon as I got out of the car a man was walking past and asked me about the outfit. He congratulated me on my courage! It was a fair walk to the pedestrian area and these boots are not the easiest to walk in even though they are "only" 4inch. I discovered that latex isn't the warmest thing to wear. I felt naked! Good job I had my boots to keep me warm:silly: There was a couple in their 30's sat in a doorway waiting for a bus. The girl made some very pleasing remarks about the outfit and complemented me on my figure!! She wished that she could wear it! I walked passed a group of people waiting to go into the theatre. They all had a good look. The ladies seem quite enthusiastic. I only had a short window of opportunity this evening so didn't have time to go in a pub. So I headed back to the car. My phone rang en route and the call lasted a while. I was walking the whole time and almost forgot about what I was wearing. It felt almost normal! Back home now and reluctantly taken my boots off because family will be getting home soon. I have more time tomorrow and with tonight's success I have no worries about having a great outing. I spotted a nice little pub this evening which will be great place to have a drink tomorrow evening and from there? Who knows? I'll report back tomorrow!!

post-28124-133522935059_thumb.jpg

post-28124-133522935075_thumb.jpg

Heals4me: My, my! You certainly are a BOLD fellow! Bolder even than me, and I'm well known around here for wearing skirts, sometimes short skirts on my outings in heels! I am most impressed with your level of both style, and courage along with the way you handle yourself in public settings. While not everyone here has what it takes to dress as extravagantly as you do, we can all learn from how you confidently go forth on your outings. Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The real truth about your outfit, Heels4me, is that it's really eye catching or attention getting. I doubt that you could have dressed in any other manner or worn anything else that screamed "look at me" any more than this combination. :silly:

Thanks guys!! My next window of opportunity stars very soon. So on with the boots and off to do some shopping. I'll be dropping into the shoe shop and let them see my new outfit. I can't imagine me leaving there without buying another pair of exotic heels :silly:

Absolutely stunning outfit in pink and black. I love them all. Where did you get the top? I've got some blakc latex leggings and a red top in the same style but would love a pick one!! I really admire you going dressed as you want, I do too some times and know it is such a thrill. Good luck to you!!!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Absolutely stunning outfit in pink and black. I love them all. Where did you get the top? I've got some blakc latex leggings and a red top in the same style but would love a pick one!! I really admire you going dressed as you want, I do too some times and know it is such a thrill. Good luck to you!!!

Hi,

I got the latex gear from www.

It's great quality and I would highly recommend their service.

After years of wearing leggings and skinny jeans with just light weight trainer type shoes I now feel I've found my purpose in life: to wear latex and gorgeous heels whenever possible :unsure:

I've been out in my pink outfit quite a lot today.

Firstly I drove to a retail park where they have a pet superstore. I went for some dog food. The dog was with me in the car. Dogs are allowed in the store.

I drove there in my pink boots and had the black pvc jacket in my avatar on over the pink latex top because it was cold out today. It was unzipped so as not to hide the top completely.

It was still daylight as I walked the dog across the car park and into the store. The dog is only a few months old and is very boisterous. No chance of shopping discretely:silly: I found what we wanted and then queued at the checkout for quite a while as the dog tried her best to drag me off my spike heels by trying to play with another dog. A small girl asked her mother "why is that man wearing those boots?" so her mother told her "because he wants to!" Fair comment....

Next I drove to the shoe shop:silly:

As usual they remembered me. They were delighted with the outfit and, of course, their boots!

There were a few other customers in the shop but were not buying footwear. They had a good look at my boots.

I wanted something that covered less of my shiny leggings. Ankle bots or shoes. They had some nice platform shoes in pink but not in my size which was a pity. They did have my size in black so I tried them on and loved them. 6inch heel and 2 inch platform.

This is them: http://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product2_21467-85-1719-26378_Nitelife---Chloe-Platform-Heel-(Black).htm

I kept them on when I left the shop and got the dog from the car and took her for a walk along the busy main road. Although not a dazzling as my pink boots they still get me noticed especially with their height.

They were comfortable and stable but I still go a laugh wen my right heel went down a crack in th epavement :silly:

On the way home I stopped off at a supermarket to get a few items. The dog stayed in the car so I made the long walk to the entrance alone. Oh my!! It's bright in these places!!. The noise alone was turning heads. I heard a couple of complementary comments about my look. The ladies certainly like it:smile:

I had a short wander round the supermarket and paid and headed home.

I had a bite to eat and settled the dog at home. I had wanted to get a bus or taxi back into town but my son phoned and said he won't be home late this evening. Not a lot of time to get back out.

Anyway I put my pink boots back on and drove back to town and parked up not far from a nice little bar I used to frequent a few years ago. I took a deep breath and strode on in. There were only 4 customers in. Women about 30years old.

They just stopped and watched me in stunned silence. Their jaws gaping open:yummy:

Before I'd even ordered a (no alcoholic) drink they new my name I knew theirs :-?. They wanted to touch the latex and wanted to know all about who I was meeting and where I was going. The biggest shock for them is that I wasn't on a special date and were thrilled that I was happy to wander round dressed as I was all on my own. One of them couldn't take her eyes off my butt and kept going and standing behind me to look some more. She made some great complements :)

I had a drink with them and answered their millions of questions about how and why and where did I get the boots.

One of the ladies said it was surreal to be stood looking in envy at a man's boots.

It's a shame I wasn't having a proper drink, I would have had some nice company for the evening. Sadly I bid them farewell and headed home.

A very exciting and fun day. And yet another pair of heels. These new ones are just begging to be teamed up with a pair of red latex leggings!!!

I don't know when my next heeling adventure will be but I'll share it with y'all when it happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully my next outing will be tomorrow afternoon. If the day goes according to plan I'll go for a walk round our nearest city then go shopping here : http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/shop.html :silly:

I've already packed the outfit I'm wearing in my avatar and will get changed once I've finished my work business. Can't wear my heals to work!

If I buy some nice heels I'll try and get a picture of them to post.

There is something very satisfying about buying heels. I think it's the trying on in the shop that I like as much as wearing them once they are mine:silly:

Sounds like your having a great time out and about. From the pictures on the web site, that looks like a fun shoe store (I rather liked the shot of the whole rack of thigh boots). Pink is such an eye catcher, and in shiny latex no less. I have worn a pink suede outfit (skirt and jacket) with a pair of white thigh boots, and it does get attention. When you get to alternative footwear, see if they have a pair of pink thigh boots you can try on just for grins. Thanks for sharing. TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.