A new high heel album cover

Here is a new album cover for the french singer Alizée (album is called "Mes courants électriques"). It's eruo-pop (IMHO, not worth getting).

Posted Image

She's 18 now, after being discovered (discovered is a strong word, picked by a producer is more correct) 3 years ago. She had an album with a hit called "Moi...Lolita". Now I guess she wants to show she's grown so here's a high heel shoe to suggest she's a mature woman now :lol:

Here's a task: Let's see if we can find more album covers with heels...

That is a really cool looking shoe, on the Alizee album!! :lol: Is that a real kind of shoe, or just conceptual artwork? I'd love to have a pair of those! I'm practically drooling over them here...

"No matter what they say"

• 2 months later...

And the outrageous Wayne / Jayne County & the Electric Chairs ...

Posted Image

The quality of the pic is not very good, i'll see if I can get a better one.

Any other high heeled (male) rocker / singer ?

Vanessa

Diana Kroll is a beautiful lady! She sings jazz and plays piano. Great sexy sultry voice and she loves to wear heels on stage. Watching the movement of the foot pedals is a beautful sight when she wears those 5 inch sandals. She is a Canadian girl, lives on the other side of the Big Hills from Laurieheels. Engaged to Elvis Costello. Great music, great voice, beautiful lady and she loves her heels too. Life is good.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is Party Zone 1. A Norwegian compilation released i 1998. I Bought the CD just because of the cover. Although I don't listen to this kind of music at all! :roll:

Posted Image

And I want this CD: Dj Jurgen vol.3 Released in 2000. And still not my kind of music. :rofl:

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AHHH bebop deluxe - one of my all time favorite bands, couldnt fail to notice the mules the girl in the cover was wearing when i bought my copy 20 years ago. Another band that seemed to feature high heels on some of their albums were The Cars. Check out the album Candy-o which features a girl reclining wearing a pair of black closed toe high heeled mules. Also on their greatest hits album they featured a foot with a red high heeled mary jane type shoe. Also many of their videos featured high heels.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

• 1 month later...

Fantastic heels! Got to be one of the best album covers ever.

Posted Image

Cheers, Paul.

I really like this one.. maybe since it has several things i like.....

==> Bondage :-?

==> Pantyhose/stockings :D

==> Heels!! :wink:

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

• 8 months later...