new shoes - white pumps with straps

Hi all, here are a few pictures of my latest purchase. They are made by Jante, size 12, and they fit like a glove! (I usually wear about an 11 wide). I bought them from http://www.forplaycatalog.com/. They are great shoes - very comfortable, padded insole, very sturdy and solid-feeling. Not real leather, but very soft. My only complaint is that they were advertised on the website as 6", but they are only 5"! I even asked them specifically before I bought them, "What is the actual measured heel height for a size 12?", and they said "That shoe's heel is always a 6" heel, no matter what the size of the shoe." But it is not even close - it is exactly 5". So that was disappointing. But I really like them anyway. Of course, I can't imagine ever wearing them outside. :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"No matter what they say"

dheel, those rolled up pants have got to go :lol: They detract from beauty of those new pumps of yours. And Tahira, your sandals look like they are glowing to me. Is it the lighting ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.