Killer heels brand

Ppjames12

Hi Im interested if anyone has purchased a pair of 6 inch heels from honour clothing they have a pair of pumps branded killer heels just wonders how comfy they are I'm going to make a trip to their Watford shop soon !! Hope someone can help

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

When you go to Honour's Watford shop it's just an ordinary industrial unit from the outside. Inside, the shop seems quite small but it's backed up by their entire warehouse stock just behind. The staff were certainly helpful when I went there with my partner even though we didn't buy anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Both of their shops are on my travels and ive never been into either, whats their shoe selection like in the shops? I see on their website its only two pages of shoes that i could just try on in Camden when i go (nothing special). I also dont know if theres rules or anything for trying on latex or their clothes there as ive got minimal experience and never been to a fetish show either.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to Honour's old warehouse shop in London a couple of times, and always found their staff to be helpful and friendly - I did spend a few hundred quid on latex clothing etc on both occasions though lol. It also reminded me of when I went to their shop in Waterloo a few years ago, I was so nervous (you have to ring the bell before they let you in!) I went in under the excuse I was buying clothes for my girlfriend - but the assistant was so nice and I eventually ended up trying on a PVC hobble dress and black patent stilettoes in the shop :) the woman was very complimentory and I ended up buying them. It was a great feeling! Sorry for the slightly off topic post but I'd forgotten about that experience lol. Good times :lmao: