Some of my shoes

A few pictures of some of my shoes.

To see them use the password HHPLACE

http://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/1964FOX/MY%20SHOES/

I have a ? 4 u

Why post your pictures on the internet, then hide them behind a password, then publish the password publicly in the same place? Defeats the object doesnt it?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Those are some pretty and sexy high heels that you have. I notice that you have several pair that are red and some that are pink. Do you have outfits to match those and do you wear them publicly?

Yes I have outfits that go with them but no not wore them publically, wore black for my public outing, I will take a photo and post the ones I wore.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I have a ? 4 u

Why post your pictures on the internet, then hide them behind a password, then publish the password publicly in the same place? Defeats the object doesnt it?

I created the account using a forum name that others may recognise me from, they would not understand or be tolerant so it is done to avoid me be 'outed' as a heel wearer to certain people. If they are looking at this site and put two and two together at least they will share my interest and probably be ok with it. I do understand what you are saying though but hopefully the audiance will ok with it. It does carry a small risk though.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Great collection, and nice photography. Althought it's not particularly glamorous, a suggestion would be to include a ruler up against the back 'wall'. That way, people would be able to see the heel height of all your shoes without having to ask you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great collection. Isn't new look great for sexy cheap heels?

Probably my most used shop, must have 25-30 pairs from there over the past 2 years all at unbelievable prices.