High Heel Store in Grand Rapids MI

Bernheels

This is a great stroe owned by a young couple. The 1st time I went there Will - the husband was there alone. They had some great 5 inch boots that I asked if they had them in a size 11. They did and I asked if I could try them on there and he said sure - didn't flinch at all. It was great. I tried them on and walked around the store. Of coarse I bought them and wore them out the store to my car.

I have been back many times and now wear a pair of heels into the store while I try on other pairs. Autumn - the wife is very young and attractive. She understands that guys like to wear high heels and always compliments me on my choice of heels and how they look on me. She said that she is trying to organize a "Heel Night" just for guys. She would keep the store open late and let guys try on heels and hang out in them. She just needs more guys to e-mail her with interest and she will schedule the night.

Here is a link to their website - www.fiftytwo7.com

I just checked out the link and their web site is suspended. Here is their info. I was just there on Thursday night - so I know they are open.

Fifty Two 7

865 28th Street SE Suite 700

Grand Rapids, Mi 49508

616-634-4486

e-mail to: autumn@fiftytwo7.com

Send them an e-mail if you have interest and of coarse go see them if you live in the area. Let me know when you will be there and I would come and meet you to. Would be fun to get to know other guys in the area that wear high heels. I know you are out there:)

Hope you have fun with this.

Bernheels

• 1 month later...

Cool, I like the sound of their stay open late heels night. They just need to make everything slicker. I wish them luck as they sound switched on and refreshing. BUT They have some nice shoes, but the website is awful. They must have spent so much of their budget on the opening page with the tellys and videos, that they couldn't afford to take proper photos of their shoes. Have a look at the attached wonky, bad photo I found. You can't seriously expect to use a camera phone for the job!?!? There were lots more like it.

post-9545-133522932709_thumb.jpg

Cool,

I like the sound of their stay open late heels night. They just need to make everything slicker. I wish them luck as they sound switched on and refreshing.

BUT

They have some nice shoes, but the website is awful. They must have spent so much of their budget on the opening page with the tellys and videos, that they couldn't afford to take proper photos of their shoes.

Have a look at the attached wonky, bad photo I found. You can't seriously expect to use a camera phone for the job!?!? There were lots more like it.

Must be heavy home page. Never loaded on damned slow dialup. Oh the down side of living in the sticks

I got an email from Autumn today. She seems really nice. She is completely men in heels friendly. I was impressed. Anyway she said she's working on getting larger sizes soon. She also mentioned that she's inbetween stores right now so things are a little chaotic, even on her website. So hang on to your peep toes, she's working on it!

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Stilleto2004: Anytime you want to meet for a drink in our heels let me know. I live in West Olive- just north of Holland and travel for work. Name the place Bernheels

Hey, Bern and Stiletto, now that I've met both of you, I think you really ought to get together and meet each other. You guys would hit it off well, I think. And you're in similar lines of work, too, so you've got a lot in common. Do make the effort. I doubt if you'll be disappointed, and you could develop a nice friendship. Go for it! Steve

Hey Bern & Stiletto,

I may have to be in Grand Rapids for a quick business trip next week (august 2-4); flying into O'Hare and driving up to Grand Rapids on the 2nd and then flying back out of O'Hare on the 4th. If trip comes together (a) are you in town or in area and (:irked: did you want to have a fun heel meet up on the 3rd?

David

Hey, Bern and Stiletto, now that I've met both of you, I think you really ought to get together and meet each other. You guys would hit it off well, I think. And you're in similar lines of work, too, so you've got a lot in common. Do make the effort. I doubt if you'll be disappointed, and you could develop a nice friendship. Go for it!

Steve

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hey David, There is a town just south of GR called Sagatuck - very gender friendly. I wear my heels there often. Maybe we could head down there and walk around and have a mini heel meet. I may have to think of a disguise - Know some people in the area. It would be fun - no hassle. Let me know what night works for you. Sounds like fun. Let's do it Bern

Cool. Best night for me is the 2nd as I have to be down in Chicago for the night of the 3rd. May be late on the 2nd...will check my flights etc and drive time (about 3.5 hours fro O'Hare ?).

David

Hey David,

There is a town just south of GR called Sagatuck - very gender friendly. I wear my heels there often. Maybe we could head down there and walk around and have a mini heel meet. I may have to think of a disguise - Know some people in the area. It would be fun - no hassle.

Let me know what night works for you. Sounds like fun.

Let's do it

Bern

David, Where will you be staying on Tuesday night? 3.5 hrs from O'hare is plenty of time. If you stay in GR then it is 40 minutes to Sagatuck from GR. Let me know and I can meet you somewhere in between and then go to Sagatuck - or just meet you there. I am about 25 minutes from Sagatuck. Maybe I could get the wifeto join us? Let me know what your schedule is so we can plan. Bern

Hi Bern,

I arrive at 2:30pm into O'Hare, after renting the car and on the road, should be at the hotel in Grand Rapids by 7pm. I am staying right near the Grand Rapids Airport. Can meet either 1/2 way or at Sagatuck.

Would be great to meet Mrs Bernheels.

Is Stiletto 2004 able to join us?

David

David,

Where will you be staying on Tuesday night?

3.5 hrs from O'hare is plenty of time. If you stay in GR then it is 40 minutes to Sagatuck from GR. Let me know and I can meet you somewhere in between and then go to Sagatuck - or just meet you there. I am about 25 minutes from Sagatuck.

Maybe I could get the wifeto join us?

Let me know what your schedule is so we can plan.

Bern

David,

I just returned from a 3 day sales trip and have to go on the road again next week. We have a customer in Lima Ohio that we built some dies and weld equipment. They are ready for the die tryout and I need to take one of my Techs there for a couple of days.

I will not be able to join you this week:(

Please go to Sagatuck if you can. It is a unique little town with many little stores and great restaraunts. Walley's is a great place to go for Perch.

I look forward to the next time we can heel together.

Bernheels

Hi Bern,

I arrive at 2:30pm into O'Hare, after renting the car and on the road, should be at the hotel in Grand Rapids by 7pm. I am staying right near the Grand Rapids Airport. Can meet either 1/2 way or at Sagatuck.

Would be great to meet Mrs Bernheels.

Is Stiletto 2004 able to join us?

David

Hi Bern,

No problem. Thank you for the tips on Sagatuck, will try and make it there.

Safe travels next week.

David

David,

I just returned from a 3 day sales trip and have to go on the road again next week. We have a customer in Lima Ohio that we built some dies and weld equipment. They are ready for the die tryout and I need to take one of my Techs there for a couple of days.

I will not be able to join you this week:(

Please go to Sagatuck if you can. It is a unique little town with many little stores and great restaraunts. Walley's is a great place to go for Perch.

I look forward to the next time we can heel together.

Bernheels

Aw, it's too bad that the rendezvous didn't work out this time. Hey, Bern, ya can't let yer biz interfere with yer hobbies! Get yer priorities straight! LOL

Just kiddin'.

Steve

I wish I could just retire and had enough money to just travel around and organize heel meets in different parts of the country. Then we could really get this male heel movement in motion. Anyone want to sponsor me?:irked:

Just have to keep trying.

Hi Bern,

No problem. Thank you for the tips on Sagatuck, will try and make it there.

Safe travels next week.

David

Thanks for understanding David.

By the way - I spelled it wron - should be Saugatuck.

Have fun and be safe.

Bern

I guess I should check this forum more often! Day late and a dollar short as they say! I am open most days around lunch. I'm never around on weekends - usually at Silver Lake. Working on my toys in my barn on week nights. But I can always squeeze some heeling time in somewhere. Ucellos 28th / M-37?

Mike