Can someone try and identify the manafacturer of these?

bootmebaby

I liked the boots so much I put the pic as my avatar. Shedevil has asked me where to get them...the place where I found the picture says they were on ebay but the pic was uploaded in 2007...I too would like to know if there is anywhere to get these. I looked on ebay, to no avail...I also tried google, but no go so far.

post-27759-133522928552_thumb.jpg

Could be any number of manufacturers. Something reasonably similar is currently being made by Ledapol out of Poland. Hard (if not impossible) to find in the US, but carried by quite a few European fetish shops.

Here's what I just wrote in the other thread:

Well unfortunally they aren't produced anymore. A year ago I also searched for them and found them in a few year old catalogue from TheHighestHeel. They had many great styles but as I was told (yeah they have some support there!) they have problems finding a new manufacturer for all their "fetish styles". I think when they find a new manufacturer there will again be some more of these great styles.

I saw that...thanks for the info from both you and Trolldeg...I really hope they get made again again by somebody someday.

'6InchHeelsForever', 'Burlesque-Blue' and 'LaPiazzaHighHeels' would all make those boots for you - if you supply them with photographs of the boots, and your own foot and leg measurements. The first two companies have measurement charts on their websites which you could use.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Although they look like some from The Highest Heel, I don't remember any with a red toe like that. The most common Highest Heel model had back lacing and an instep strap and chain. That photo is most likely from eBay sellers Bob and Angie. They had a lot of old stock from Little Shoe Box and seemed to have other styles that nobody else had. Unfortunately, it appears they have left eBay, possibly no longer in business. I can't find any current references to them in searches.

Although they look like some from The Highest Heel, I don't remember any with a red toe like that. The most common Highest Heel model had back lacing and an instep strap and chain.

That photo is most likely from eBay sellers Bob and Angie. They had a lot of old stock from Little Shoe Box and seemed to have other styles that nobody else had.

Unfortunately, it appears they have left eBay, possibly no longer in business. I can't find any current references to them in searches.

That's a shame they're not in business...understandable though with the current climate of the global economy...they are such nice boots :wave:

Oooo that's tempting PIB...I should let shedvil know what you said as she was inquiring about them.

Take a look at these....

post-1866-133522929297_thumb.jpg

They are VERY close aren't they! La-Piazza will make these for you with a STEEL heel if you ask - and they are already Patent leather as well. You will find them here - they are the FOURTH boot down:

http://www.la-piazza-highheels.com/05__e.htm

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Thanks PIB, you are awesome for finding those! I must have missed them at la-piazza before unless they are so new that they weren't there when I looked before. Those will do the trick I believe. I will have to PM shedevil and let her know what you found. I also like the ones from there that Jens purchased. Many thanks PIB!

Thanks PIB, you are awesome for finding those! I must have missed them at la-piazza before unless they are so new that they weren't there when I looked before. Those will do the trick I believe. I will have to PM shedevil and let her know what you found. I also like the ones from there that Jens purchased. Many thanks PIB!

Aww babe....you're most welcome. I'm so glad I could help you out. I must admit I gave a little woop and had a dance when I found them!:lmao:

Good Luck - I'm sure your girlfriend will LOOK awseome in them too!:)

(In fact....they are SO hot, I'm gonna get a pair for myself....YeeHaa..!)

Aww babe....you're most welcome. I'm so glad I could help you out. I must admit I gave a little woop and had a dance when I found them!:lmao:

Good Luck - I'm sure your girlfriend will LOOK awseome in them too!:)

(In fact....they are SO hot, I'm gonna get a pair for myself....YeeHaa..!)

Oops...hehe...shedevil is not my girlfriend...I was just trying to help her out because she asked me about the boots in my avatar...but I would bet that she would look amazing in them. They are pricey, but I bet well worth it. It would've been nice to see that little woop and dance you did :lmao: hehe

Oops...hehe...shedevil is not my girlfriend...I was just trying to help her out because she asked me about the boots in my avatar...but I would bet that she would look amazing in them. They are pricey, but I bet well worth it. It would've been nice to see that little woop and dance you did :lmao: hehe

Oh Dear, I do beg your pardon. TBH - I don't know where that came from....it's all the excitement of finding those boots!:)

Oh Dear, I do beg your pardon. TBH - I don't know where that came from....it's all the excitement of finding those boots!:)

Hehe...quite alright...I understand your excitement...I too felt excitied when you posted that...nice to know that they are out there for us to buy :lmao:

hh&c fan. Posted---Nov 23, 2010. A pair of 6 1/4" high heel boots w/ a metal heel. I have a pair of those boots. They came from Hollywood Heels. My size is--- 13US, 11UK, 45EUR. The boots came with a 7 1/2" high heel in this size. Tuff to walk in. One of the heels seems to be loose. The metal part turns a little. However, they are still wearable and comfortable. At least to a high heel nut like me. Mike.----P.S. No, I do not wear them outside. Yes, It would take me half a day to get to the car. The sticker on the bottom of the boot said " Made in China "

spikesmike, when I do get these (can afford them), I will be getting the one's PIB pointed me to from La Piazza...from everything I've read, La Piazza's are of the highest quality so I don't think I will have the issue you speak of...thanks for the heads up though.

Will do, although it may be a little while since I need to save up for them.

So of course, you will appreciate them even more when you have done and they finally arrive. It's a huge buzz when you buy something with REAL money that you have saved up....:)

So of course, you will appreciate them even more when you have done and they finally arrive. It's a huge buzz when you buy something with REAL money that you have saved up....:)

So true...you hit it right on the target again PIB. I hoping early in 2011 I'll place the order...we'll see. I got a meesage from a user that he was buying them...I asked him to keep me up to date as to how his purchase is going and after he gets them about the quality, look, fit, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Funny, I have just joined HHPlace, partly to try to find these boots! I have actually tried them on, I think it was back in 2004 or 2005. For some strange reason I never bought them :). I am pretty sure they were a model from Pleaser. I cannot remember the model name other than it was similar to "Scream" which has the same metal heel as these. The shop I found them in is still in business. I'll ask if they can help with the exact model name, especially since I now have a photo! I guess this means the boots will be very hard to get a hold of.