Hot Pink TEEZE Pumps

Hey there Everyone: My friend just bought these for his girlfriend. They are the 6" Bordello Teeze Pumps and from the looks of the pictures they are HOT!!! What does everyone think of these and if anyone already has the shoe what do you think of them?? the reason he chose this color is due to the fact that she is now recovering from Breast Cancer and is hoping the HOT PINK shoes will cause people to ask questions about them when she wears them out and then also increase peoples awareness of her situation. Hopefully if time allows he will get us pictures of her wearing them in the future... Thanks Higheeluv

post-1745-133522928459_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522928467_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522928471_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522928476_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522928481_thumb.jpg

I absolutely like the bordello style but for me I had to consider them too hard, too unconvenient for wearing them for more than some minutes. I´ve heard about similar experience from other people too, so I hope you will write some words of what the lady will think about these - about the wearability and general...

I absolutely like the bordello style but for me I had to consider them too hard, too unconvenient for wearing them for more than some minutes. I´ve heard about similar experience from other people too, so I hope you will write some words of what the lady will think about these - about the wearability and general...

First off; I generally love the variations of the Bordello Teeze heels, the ones shown are very cute, I especially like style 24 but I was quite disapointed when I tried a pair on. Pata is absolutely; right they are far too rigid and cause discomfort very quickly.

i certainly think the £60 - 75 is unfortunately far too much for these shoes. which is a great shame.

I sincerely hope your friend's girl likes them; they will certainly look good if nothing else

Richard

post-612-133522928544_thumb.jpg

First off; I generally love the variations of the Bordello Teeze heels, the ones shown are very cute, I especially like style 24 but I was quite disapointed when I tried a pair on. Pata is absolutely; right they are far too rigid and cause discomfort very quickly.

i certainly think the £60 - 75 is unfortunately far too much for these shoes. which is a great shame.

I sincerely hope your friend's girl likes them; they will certainly look good if nothing else

Richard

I would not mind a pair like these pse somebody donate me a pair???:wave:

Hey there Everyone:

My friend just bought these for his girlfriend. They are the 6" Bordello Teeze Pumps and from the looks of the pictures they are HOT!!!

What does everyone think of these and if anyone already has the shoe what do you think of them??

the reason he chose this color is due to the fact that she is now recovering from Breast Cancer and is hoping the HOT PINK shoes will cause people to ask questions about them when she wears them out and then also increase peoples awareness of her situation.

Hopefully if time allows he will get us pictures of her wearing them in the future...

Thanks

Higheeluv

Those are pretty and pretty wild. I do like the idea of the color pink representing her ordeal against breast cancer. I wish her the best in her continued recovery.

Hey there Everyone:

My friend just bought these for his girlfriend. They are the 6" Bordello Teeze Pumps and from the looks of the pictures they are HOT!!!

What does everyone think of these and if anyone already has the shoe what do you think of them??

the reason he chose this color is due to the fact that she is now recovering from Breast Cancer and is hoping the HOT PINK shoes will cause people to ask questions about them when she wears them out and then also increase peoples awareness of her situation.

Hopefully if time allows he will get us pictures of her wearing them in the future...

Thanks

Higheeluv

They are sooooooooooooo pretty. Please send me a pair.:wave:

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone, I was speaking to my friend the other day and he sent me these pictues of his fiancee' out in the HOT PINK Bordello heels. He took her out to a few stores she needed to go to and then of course out to dinner in them. She received a ton of compliments from store clerks and of course the waitresses at the resturant. And the best part is she told him they are so comfy for a 6" heel she can wear them all day :) Here are the pictures and as always please comment:

post-1745-133522932882_thumb.jpg

post-1745-13352293289_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522932901_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522932913_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522932926_thumb.jpg

Hey Everyone,

I was speaking to my friend the other day and he sent me these pictues of his fiancee' out in the HOT PINK Bordello heels.

He took her out to a few stores she needed to go to and then of course out to dinner in them. She received a ton of compliments from store clerks and of course the waitresses at the resturant. And the best part is she told him they are so comfy for a 6" heel she can wear them all day :)

Here are the pictures and as always please comment:

Wow they are beautiful, and as said she have beautiful legs as wel. Would not mind a pair for me .

Same here, jay. I wouldn't mind a pair in Hot Pink, either. I want a pair of red/pink shoes, just for Breast Cancer Awareness. My aunt recovered from a scare not too long ago. Luckily, I still have her :) But I would want to show support for the cause now that I had a scare of possibly losing my aunt because of it. Seems like the perfect shoe to do so, to me ;D

Formally "HHDude"

Same here, jay. I wouldn't mind a pair in Hot Pink, either.

I want a pair of red/pink shoes, just for Breast Cancer Awareness. My aunt recovered from a scare not too long ago. Luckily, I still have her :) But I would want to show support for the cause now that I had a scare of possibly losing my aunt because of it.

Seems like the perfect shoe to do so, to me ;D

I have seen that there are other societies that do something for a cause. Why don't you start something there with you for cancer awareness. Perhaps there is a society that is going to do something that you can fall in with. Will love to hear more.

Regards

Jay Jay

Hey Everyone,

I was speaking to my friend the other day and he sent me these pictues of his fiancee' out in the HOT PINK Bordello heels.

He took her out to a few stores she needed to go to and then of course out to dinner in them. She received a ton of compliments from store clerks and of course the waitresses at the resturant. And the best part is she told him they are so comfy for a 6" heel she can wear them all day :)

Here are the pictures and as always please comment:

WOW, nice... I think my eyes would burst if I were ever lucky enough to see my wife like that.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You friend is a lucky guy. Please thank him for the pictures! He's even luckier his gf said they are comfortable to wear all day. I like the sparkle in the sunshine.

• 2 weeks later...

Any reason why not? the heel lift is not that high, it's just that there is a decent platform to give the effect of a higher heel. have a go.

R

I would really go for it and I am sure I will be able to walk in them. Wish somebody would donate me a pair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Very lovely combo with the black leather skirt. I've seriously considered buying some to the teeze range for my wife and I. Just wish it had a higher lift than 4".