Which brand of nylons do you buy?

dimpantyhose

• 3 months later...

For streetheeling I managed at long last to find some black opaque knee highs at the Waitrose (John Lewis) supermarket next door to me ~ doh!! That should make the longer shaft boots rather more comfortable. Previously I sourced the same in ankle highs from M&S which look to be slightly blacker. /I

/I

• 2 months later...

I use the "Silkies" brand of therapeutic support pantyhose because the extra lycra spandex really helps my arthritic joints with all day massage. I wear them 24/7 with heels, boots, for street heeling, and under my male clothes to work and for leisure. :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JustMySize, light support, 4X (or 3X). They last longer than Silkies, and when you figure in their shipping charges, are less expensive, at least if you buy them at WalMart. Also Sears "Statuesque" size Thi-Tops.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Azraelle:-) I wear the "L" size in the "Silkies" and have a very short leg length. I'm always open for trying new things and since you seem to have experienced the JustMySize brand being cheaper and lasting longer, I must investigate to see for myself if they will benefit my uses or not. Thanks for the added information as I appreciate your in-put. As for the Thi-Tops---so far I haven't found the leg length short enough to keep the wide top band out of my crotch area which is quite uncomfortable and there-fore have been quite satisfied with the fit and all-day feel of the pantyhose. :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, If finding the real "vintage"gartered stockings are difficult to come by, I've gotten the usual (US) American "drug store/department store" brands like, Hanes, No-Nosense, Leggs', Burlington. These are good brands and are quite fine for everyday wear! My ex, loved them when I got them for her, and she couldn't really find fault with any of those brands, and if your a "curvy/shapely' gal, they do come in the larger-longer sizes, too and they come in just about every color!. . . . jay_nyca1