other female shoes

hhdude159

Hi there. Seeing that between my wife and myself that we got about 50 pairs of shoes, and we wear the same size, I can pick and chose what to wear. We have the following: about 10 pairs 13 cm wedges, boots up to 10cm and some kitten heels tht I do not really like feel uncimfortable in them. then my favourite about 15 pairs of high heels up to 13 cm. :wave:

Ballet flats, wedges, and even some athletic sneakers in fashionable colours just becuase they don't weigh as much. Jeez....have you noticed how male shoes feel like lead bricks after not wearing them for some time????

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

You are right there mens shoes feel like bricks after you have worn some nice heels. It is a pity that I cannot wear my heels to work, but I have worn one pair of slipons 4" to the shops under my long jeans without anyone noticing them.:wave:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

For me it is kind of simple, all my shoes come from the women's department so that I do not need to put up with this crap that mens shoes come in two varieties that being wide and extra wide and that is anywhere from uncomfortable to painful. There is just no need for my feet to slip all the way to the front. My low heels include my favorite Reebok both low and high top. There was a lucky find at a thrift store size 11 ladies hiking boots. Some low heel sandals. Medium to low heel nurse and waitress shoes. Just about anything that is good for the occasion but all from the women's department. Got a pair of brown Clinic shoes 11aaa. The first time that I saw those I did not think that I could ever fit into them but somehow I gave them a try and did love the feel. And that was not just an extreme feel for the fun of it I could actually wear those Clinic 11aaa all day and then some. While this narrow thing is true it is also my cover story because mens shoes are just plain ugly.

The past years I have bought only in the women department. I have rather narrow feet for a man, but in women shoes they are rather normal. And much more choice, more elegant etc. I just have to select reasonably neutral boots for my work. If I don't there will be an international gossip circuit. This may influence a few things. Better hang in there till my retirement. But there are nice flats or almost flats as well. A few cm heel in a neutral appearance I have no problems with. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I hope it's okay that I post even though I'm a woman... :wavey: I was shocked that you all wear and like the style of women's general shoes other than heels! I love heels and they are all I own. By absolute necessity I have a pair of old, old Converse for gym class and jogging but not to wear any other time. I did not realize they could be likeable other than wearing them because that is "the type of shoe women ought to wear," but there must be if you guys are and you also have the good taste to love heels. What do you find that you like in women's shoes? Do you ever find it anoying that shoemakers like to tack a bow on to any women's shoes rather than actually build design elements?

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

I hope it's okay that I post even though I'm a woman... :wavey: I was shocked that you all wear and like the style of women's general shoes other than heels! I love heels and they are all I own. By absolute necessity I have a pair of old, old Converse for gym class and jogging but not to wear any other time. I did not realize they could be likeable other than wearing them because that is "the type of shoe women ought to wear," but there must be if you guys are and you also have the good taste to love heels. What do you find that you like in women's shoes? Do you ever find it anoying that shoemakers like to tack a bow on to any women's shoes rather than actually build design elements?

I wear them because they fit me better and are about half the weight of equivalent men's shoes.

I don't do bows.

I hope it's okay that I post even though I'm a woman... :wavey: I was shocked that you all wear and like the style of women's general shoes other than heels!

I have narrow feet, as mentioned earlier, ' mens ' shoes/footware is way to wide for me.

This is what I usually wear on a daily basis.. I havent worn the sketchers yet as its snowy and cold. I have quite a few pairs of flats.

post-30256-133522973278_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522973282_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522973285_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522973287_thumb.jpg

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 3 months later...

The last pair of trainers/sneakers I bought were from the women's section. I preferred the colour and style. I have a couple of pairs of walking shoes which I also like for their slightly softer colours and more streamlined styling (the mens ones tend to look like monster truck tyres).

I also have two pairs (one white, one black) like these ( http://www.ca.skechers.com/en-ca/product/76356/work-bikers-hobbie/bbk/ ) which I like because the more open style is cooler/fresher to wear than being wrapped up in socks and laces. Finally I have a couple of pairs of biker-style ankle boots (one black, one tan) which again have a more streamlined and less clunky style that the mens equivalent and have a subtle buckle detailing which is a nice touch.

I must admit there is an aspect of appeal that they come from the womens section, but actually I wouldn't buy anything from the women's section that I didn't like, and if I liked something in the men's section I'd buy it. It just happens that there's generally a "cuteness" to the women's styling that I find appealing, aspirational and I identify with, same as with heels.

If you like it, wear it.

• 1 month later...

Here are some of my heels that I wear from knee high high heel boots to pumps. post-5557-133522968569_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522968569_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522968569_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522947506_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522947506_thumb.jpg post-5557-13352295423_thumb.jpg post-5557-13352295423_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522930999_thumb.jpg post-5557-13352292395_thumb.jpg post-5557-13352292395_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522910859_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522910859_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522923912_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522923912_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522910724_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522910724_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522910625_thumb.jpg post-5557-133522910625_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Tennis shoes. I have several pair of sketchers. I even have steel toe womans tennis shoes. Cowboy boots. I have some shoe boots by zodiac. I have a few other paiir Of flat boots/shoes, none are very fem.

Oh this is good - - Womens Steel Toe work boots. But there is a reason. First off, I wear a womens size 9 in work boots. Nobody locally stocks a mens size 7. Then to top it off, The same model in womens cost about $20 to $30 dollars less, and has extra padding. Most comfortable work boots I have ever had. The guys at the shop know about it, and I laugh when they say something. I remind them that mine cost less.