Jessica Simpson Terrance pumps

Rockpup

Hey everyone. Was curious if anyones had a chance to check out the JS Terrance model pump in person yet. I like the look of them, and almost all the Nordstroms in S Florida list them as in stock, but no reviews yet.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3124429

I'll try to check them out soon. May be worth trying them on in the store, and wearing home :wave:

(formerly known as "JimC")

I find them a bit awkward looking and clunky. Plus, do we really need to give the talentless airhead even more money? How about the attached sleek, darker brown pair from the ever odious thieving ex prison inmate known as Steve Madden? Whatever you buy, I wish you well to wear them. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522928393_thumb.jpg

Benno: Those look diferent then the pair I was looking at on the website. Here is a pic of the style I was looking at. I don't really like the style with too thick of a platform, but these look like they might be ok.

post-488-133522928398_thumb.jpg

Yeah your photo is the pair that I was talking about. I had a quick look at Norstrom's website and found the Higher more pointy Steve Madden pair I posted. I'm not a big fan of either pair. They look too much like boring old lady heels given a shot in the arm (or heel). Cheers, Ben

I find them a bit awkward looking and clunky.

Plus, do we really need to give the talentless airhead even more money?

How about the attached sleek, darker brown pair from the ever odious thieving ex prison inmate known as Steve Madden?

Whatever you buy, I wish you well to wear them.

Cheers,

Ben

I have a pair of Steve Madden's similar to these (except in black) and I do enjoy wearing them.

Yeah your photo is the pair that I was talking about. I had a quick look at Norstrom's website and found the Higher more pointy Steve Madden pair I posted.

I'm not a big fan of either pair. They look too much like boring old lady heels given a shot in the arm (or heel).

Cheers,

Ben

May be true, but they are about perfect for the business/office.

I'm just looking for a basic pair of pumps. I am not a fan of the platform pumps, but the original pair I showed had about the highest I might be willing to wear. I'm also looking for a rounder toe. The Charles David Pomadour pumps looked nice also, but the reviews were 50/50, and they are not showing up as in stock down here.

post-488-133522928458_thumb.jpg