I really hope this wasn't an HHP member

at9

I heard about that on the Bob & Tom radio show a few weeks back with all the usual hype, and all I could think of was "thanks, ya theiving Jackass, for making us look bad"....:wave:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

well now, I know for a fact that it sure as hell wasnt me-I live way west in SO CAL (south Orange county):wave::( & I'd never do that in any case!:(

Did anyone read all the comments on the article??

No wonder we have a problem with society. The thieven part was the least of their issues.

You are so right.

This is so worrying, and nobody sees it.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

The comments and banter after the linked article were quite amusing. A few were pretty enlightened and cosmopolitan. What's the problem. A stupid thief got caught in a pretty funny crime. I looked at some other stories on the AZ Central site and there were some amusing comments after most of their news stories. I guess that some of you moaners would laugh at them, yet people that identify with the victim of the story would be up in arms. Lighten up dudes.

I guess the only thing that bothers me about this article and event is that they emphasize that it was a young "man" that walked out of the store wearing high heels. How many women have tried to walk out of a store in high heels, got caught, and nothing was printed about it?

I guess the only thing that bothers me about this article and event is that they emphasize that it was a young "man" that walked out of the store wearing high heels. How many women have tried to walk out of a store in high heels, got caught, and nothing was printed about it?

Good point. In fact, more women than men commit shoplifting offences.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

But a woman stealing women shoes makes no news. It is really the `man bites dog' thing. Maybe the headline should have read: "Women shoes walk off with man" :wave: Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Having work on a casual basis at a supermarket, during the introduction course, discussion crossed to things found in wrong places. a packet of ham for example with the tools or cleaning stuff or in line with this report old shoes at the end of the day in the shoe dept. All examples of shoplifting, either bottled out and dumped or swapped. if a girl walks in in shabby trainers and then walks out in something better very few will notice. However this wally mucked up well and truly. All I can think of at this moment if we guys are shopping in heels go with some wear on the soles or styles not in store, at least we can disprove the theft side. Al

I wouldn't read to much into it... It's far more unusual for a guy to walk out of a store wearing heels than for a gal to do the same thing and unusual stories attract more readers. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I wouldn't read to much into it... It's far more unusual for a guy to walk out of a store wearing heels than for a gal to do the same thing and unusual stories attract more readers.

Charlie

It's also just as unusual for a guy to walk in, in heels. I agree unusual stories do attract attention but I do agree with Al only go in with obvious wear on the soles (maybe good advice for all actually.) As for me haven't bought any new shoes in awhile so mine are all several seasons old.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel