Prince William and Kate Middleton

Just saw on TV where Prince William got engaged to a beautiful young woman. It would seem that their is going to be a Royal wedding in the coming year. Now the real question is: Will Dr. Shoe's invitation arrive in the mail addressed to Mr. Dr. Shoe or MS Tara? Anyone have a clue?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I don't think so. But good luck to both of them, but I don't have to reminded about it every day on the telly for the next six months, does me head in.

life is not a rehearsal

not if you are self employed!

But what I really love about self employment (& I'm sure sendra45 does too) is the paid vacation, paid sick leave, hired help someone else pays, company paid health insur. (not a GB problem), employer matched retirement plans, the provided company car & credit card...and especially the sign on the desk (stolen from pres. Harry Truman's desk) "the buck stops here".

UpBy5

And keeping on topic appears she likes her heels too!!!

Judging from the gastrocnemius development shown in the picture, she's either a long-time runner or has been wearing 4-5" heels since she was 12. Either way, V. nice!

And keeping on topic appears she likes her heels too!!!

Kate wears great heels - all you have to do is look at pictures of her attending the various functions and you'll see that. Beautiful heels

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Kate wears great heels - all you have to do is look at pictures of her attending the various functions and you'll see that. Beautiful heels

Has there been any mention of her shoe size? Seems all the younger royal women have large feet.

I know lady dia was a 7 same as me (god rest her pretty soul).

Lady Di....stupid circumstances & people caused GB it's greatest loss since WWII. The last person to affect the nation in such a positive, unifying way was probably Churchill. What a waste; a horrible, sensless waste. In this Yank's opinion.

Ah, yet another royal wedding. I didn't watch the one between Diana and Charles in 1981 and will not watch this one either. Thought Diana was another pompous royal until I saw she was actually a very decent human being but the rest of them are like a ball and chain on Great Britain. I just cringe at the idea of a group of people that are treated better than everyone else...and at taxpayer expense. But, hey if you want to fawn over them step right up!! HappyinHeels and glad to be NOBODY'S "Subject"

• 4 months later...

I only watched the arrival and first step down the aisle, caught a momentary glimpse of toe from both Kate and the lead bridesmaid/maid of honour. Kate's looked like it could be a low hidden platform? (<1cm) or at least a tall toe box, (I could be wrong though), maid of honour was certainly without platform almond shaped toe from her walk I'd guess at 3" but then that is an average wedding shoe height for a true formal do. Unlike a pole dancers style for some Gypsy shindig. Sometimes you have just got to do it right and that far up the tree there are no wrongs! Hence I believe no Fergie. As for the above mentioned the dresses were class, pure class. I look forward to her being Queen, we need some young blood! Al

Flip Flops or Crocs hahahah

I know they were going for a slightly modenist look but that would probably be pushing the envelope a bit too far.

I'm not much of a royalist but I have to say she did look absolutely stunning, understated but very beautiful. Best of luck to them both.

Apparently she did wear white satin and lace Alexander Mcqueen high heels, you could just make them out as she got out of the coach when going into Buckingham palace.

There was loads of heel spotting opportunities on the wedding coverage, very high heels on Princess Beatrice and Euginie (approaching 5 inches!!!).

Last night she had a pair of black patent wedge heels on, which looked a bit unflatterring and made her feet look big. A bit of a let down to the usual high heel classic balck pumps or black suede heeled boots she normally wears.

post-207-133522940392_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

... There was loads of heel spotting opportunities on the wedding coverage, very high heels on Princess Beatrice and Euginie (approaching 5 inches!!!)...

Yes, indeed. Several guests were wearing notable shoes, e.g. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, in a striking blue dress with matching hat and stilettos. It will be interesting too to see the press photos of B and E and get a better look at their shoes.

I noticed too on this evening's BBC1 'highlights' programme that Sophie Raworth was wearing some high stiletto courts in a stone colour - possibly the popular (but now discontinued) 5" Lois style from Schuh.

We shall have to see what Kate wears in future; she is a very attractive girl so let us hope that she does not succumb to the usual royal frumpiness.

Some royal wedding heels....

Mrs Middleton (Kates mother)

Eugenie and Beatrice ...Whats that thing on her head, antlers, pretzel!!!!

Posh Spice

Princess Anne !!!

Victoria always comes up with the goods, fantastic shoes.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Am I the only one then who thought Victoria's shoes to be gross? Take 2" off those huge clumpy platforms, taper the toe and you might have a shoe that is both elegant and wearable.

Just saw on TV where Prince William got engaged to a beautiful young woman. It would seem that their is going to be a Royal wedding in the coming year. Now the real question is: Will Dr. Shoe's invitation arrive in the mail addressed to Mr. Dr. Shoe or MS Tara? Anyone have a clue?

Hmm! Does anyone have an answer to the question?

Victoria's were way over weight neat heel but that platform if they were customised for her I bet CL put a heavy price tag on them just for the gall of ordering something so yuck and doesn't her feet look bad. Bea and Eugenie, well they did see their mothers wardrobe. Mrs Middleton I think looked Brill quite neat in class I think she outshone Camilla with ease. Al

In what way were Ms Beckhams shoes "customised" by Louboutin?

Surely, they're simply the new Dafodile model?

Perhaps Louboutin couldn't cope if thousands of people tried to place orders for them tomorrow?

I bet CL put a heavy price tag on them

The chances are they were free, as CL would know that hundreds of images of them will turn up on the web, in newspapers, and in fashion magazines.