New member looking for advice

Hello everyone. I just created my account. I need some advice regarding boots. I wear boots with low heels often at work. My fashion style goes from conservative to somewhat daring (depending on my mood, I am in my 40s). I bought these gorgeous DVF "robin" boots. They are to the knee with 3.5" stacked heels. I have worn them under pants for work last season but not with skirts. Wore them once with a skirt to go out. Would they look a bit too sexy for office wear in a rather conservative company? Thank you for all advice you can give me Jenna

Welcome to hhplace, jennashoes :( While I am not an authority on fashion and ensemble assembly, I'm confident that there are members here that will provide you with the correct information and advice.

For my part, Wearing boots with not very high heels are conservative to begin with and would not, in my opinion, be considered to be "too sexy" when when worn with conservative skirts and sweaters/blouses. In fact, being dressed in that fashion, could only inhance the reputation of your company. Beautiful women tastefully and conservatively attired are an attraction in any business world atmosphere.

Are these the boots you are talking about? jenna's boots

Once again, I'm sure some of our other female members will soon provide you with the "absolutely correct advice."

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It is quite hard to say but as a general rule of thumb boots are fine with skirts at work and would not be considered too much for a conservative office.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Simple, Classic, Clean - - Don't see why not. Pair with a business straight/pencil solid color (or minimal print detail) skirt in a wool blend should be good. If your somewhat concerned, I'd wait until it's somewhat chilly out. If there is an issue, you could blame it on the weather, and you would know the opinion of the office for later reference.

Hello everyone. I just created my account.

I need some advice regarding boots.

I wear boots with low heels often at work. My fashion style goes from conservative to somewhat daring (depending on my mood, I am in my 40s).

I bought these gorgeous DVF "robin" boots. They are to the knee with 3.5" stacked heels. I have worn them under pants for work last season but not with skirts. Wore them once with a skirt to go out. Would they look a bit too sexy for office wear in a rather conservative company?

Thank you for all advice you can give me

Jenna

My advice would be to go to the for girls only forum and ask.

real men wear heels

Hello/Welcome jennashoes I am one of the least conservative members of HHPlace.You will eventually see me in some of pictures that have been posted here. I would say wear your high heel boots with a skirt or aynthing else you care to wear. Unless you are going to boarding school, you have the right to wear anything you like. Does self expressionism come to mind? It is against the law for the company to repromand you, lay you off or fire you, if you are properly attired. The most they can do is ask you to wear something else. Mike