fantasies of doing unusual things in boots?

Like I've said before (maybe that is):) doing anything in boots makes it so different, so special so very unsual from the strange (probably myself included with my kind of ideas) to "whatever" is out there if your going to do anything in life do it in boots!! give the appearence of pure class!!!:lmao:

Going to the Job Centre and signing on for my jobseakers allowance wearing 4 in heel ankle boots and womens jeans.

On no, not a fantasy ---- done that.

Ian G

Defeating a band of tracksuit-wearing delinquents in a fight, and watching them beg for mercy and run away.

There are some wonderful fantasies here - the two above are the best in my book - with the 'delinquent' one just pipping it. Although I never condone violence - it would be poetic justice for a large percentage of the community!

My own fantasies? Well, getting my car stuck in the mud in white thighboots - done it. Riding on the back of a 'chopper' Harley Davidson, with a Hell's Angel - and scraping the tips of my boots along the road to create a shower of sparks behind us - done that too.

So what's left? I think water-skiing in NOTHING BUT my pink and white 6" thighboots would be fun!.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Playing a drum set in my boots and being able to control both the high hat and bass drum pedals with my heels. I did it before and someday I will do it again.

Sounds great to me ! But I'm a musician too. I play mainly jazz, but my fantasy is playing the pedals of a large pipe organ in high heels

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Well, it's no longer a fantasy (I don't have many left anymore that have not yet been realized), but... Last weekend the city snow plow crews finally got down my street to clear all the snow that has accumulated over the past 3 weeks or so. They didn't haul it away though, they just piled it all up to the side of the road so that every house with a driveway out onto the front street had their driveway blocked by a big hill of heavy, hard, compacted snow. So my next door neighbor and I were out there Saturday afternoon shoveling together to clear our driveways which are side by side (about 6' apart). He was wearing a kind of arctic snow suit, a toque, big mitts, and big cold-weather work boots. In contrast, I was wearing a leather jacket, skinny jeans, leather gloves and 5" stiletto ankle boots :) We were out there, working side-by-side, for about an hour or more, talking back and forth all the while. He didn't say anything about my selection of footwear, not that I expected him to, but he didn't even look at me funny...in fact, he was so non-chalant about it that I almost had to wonder what was wrong with him, lol !!!

• 4 weeks later...
I always wear high heels when I go into my city's public library and there are always at least three guys who just stand in the doorway and watch me leave. Last night, I had a dream that I was wearing black tights, a very long, black, shaker sweater that went almost down to my knees, and a pair of red patent leather thigh boots with 6" stiletto high heels. I walked into the library where everyone stopped what they were doing and watched me collect my books, CD's, and videos. As I left the library, everyone in there followed me as I left and followed me all the way to my car. As I was unlocking my car door to get into my car, everyone applauded. So, subconsciously, I guess that is my fantasy in high heeled boots.

I have a another fantasy, in line with the season (xmas) of stomping on old tree ornament bulbs that you no longer need on your tree with either boots like my DEMONIA platform boots or with black stiletto thighboots like these(please ignore the file name, I couldnt find a way to change it though):)

post-2640-133522931377_thumb.jpg

I have a another fantasy, in line with the season (xmas) of stomping on old tree ornament bulbs that you no longer need on your tree with either boots like my DEMONIA platform boots or with black stiletto thighboots like these(please ignore the file name, I couldnt find a way to change it though):lmao:

Is she (in the picture) going to help you stomp on old tree ornaments that you no longer need in her stiletto heeled boots? That could be fun, you know.:)

I have a another fantasy, in line with the season (xmas) of stomping on old tree ornament bulbs that you no longer need on your tree with either boots like my DEMONIA platform boots or with black stiletto thighboots like these(please ignore the file name, I couldnt find a way to change it though):)

Sorry buddy but thats far from "un-usual" or "Fantasy", I'd call that more "Usual/normal fetish" I believe the thread is looking for unusual...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

well I do suppose that your right on this one, sorry if I made a mistake- it would be considered a "fetish" @ that stomping on christmas bulbs!!:) (now that pic of the female model in those boots laying on what I'd guess is a seldom used stretch of railroad track has some good looking boots though, although why they picked her liying on them is strange to me):lmao:

My fantasies are almost exclusively with pumps, but for the purpose of this thread I'll consider the style of footwear to be a variable. I'd love to be wearing them while taking a cab to the airport, checking in, going through security, waiting in the terminal (with my legs crossed, of course), and boarding the plane.

Tech Is there something spacefic that approaches Adult Content here ? Is it something ( prast) said ? I ask this becouse I have every intention of wearing 6" Stiletto Oxfords ( single sole shoes ) on the plane to the 2nd Annuel High Heel Meet in ( Las Vegas ?) this year. Are you going ? Mike

Tech

Is there something spacefic that approaches Adult Content here ? Is it something ( prast) said ? I ask this becouse I have every intention of wearing 6" Stiletto Oxfords ( single sole shoes ) on the plane to the 2nd Annuel High Heel Meet in ( Las Vegas ?) this year. Are you going ?

Mike

I didnt say anybody had "already" said anything specific...

Re-read what I wrote please.

In fact, I havent even read the entire thread

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 months later...