Greetings from the land down-under~

Salutations. I am how shall I say, love heels of all types and verity. The ballet high heels being amongst my favourites. Ph the beauty of them, the way they feel the height, and the skill it takes to walk in them. Which ever I am glad to locate this site via friend and found the reading most enjoyable.

Welcome! JiaoQuai, I'm happy you chose to join us in sharing your desire to wear high heels. Most heelers are happy to be able to walk in 4 to 5" heels. So, wearing ballet heels is a feat most people can only watch, because of their personal limitations. However, there are a few ballet heel wearers that you can meet in the forum. Where ever your heeling desires lead you, we are interested in what you have to contibute and share.

Greetings JiaoQuai, Nice to have you join us at the HH place. That is cool about your interest in Ballet Boots/shoes. I have not tried those yet but maybe I should. Enjoy the site, look forward to seeing more postings from you! Mtnsofheels

welcome to hhplace, JiaoQuai :( Alwasy nice to have another male high heel wearer joining us. We're looking forward to reading your comments and contributions on your interest and experience wearing high heels. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.