Hello from MrsFoxyheels

Hello everybody, I have always wore high heels since my teens and don't like wearing shoes without a heel less than 4''. I am married to Foxyheels as you can guess by my name. I have several pairs of shoes and boots that are 5'' or more and wear them out all the time. A lot of women always say they don't know how I manage to walk in them but I don't notice it. I don't have to ask twice when buying high heels as hubby is always willing to oblige. Hubby is jealous that I just put them on every time I go out and I tell him it's up to him if he wants to wear his. It's will be nice to know about other couples who wear heels and I look forward to talking to the girls.

Welcome Mrs. Foxyheels and we all apriciate your understanding and support to your husband and others who enjoy the pleasure of heels. All the women I have known except 1 has suported my passion for my heeling and personally I think thats a pretty good record and tell me that for the most part, most women, like yourself,people are open minded these days to the fact that a lot of men enjoy the pleasure of heels. TU! :wave:

real men wear heels

Welcome to the HHP forum. Ever since your husband said something about his wife possibly joining and sharing in the desire to wear high heels, I have kind of awaited your postings. Just like many women have different opinions on what heels they like, men share these interest. It is a pity that society isn't more forthcoming in recognizing that men and women have the desire to wear heels. It is only the social attitude that has kept many men from wearing their heels openly in public. The support that you have given your husband in his desire to wear high heels is commendable. We may seem to be a bit eccentric about heeling, but that is the effect of not being able to satisfy the desire and then moving on like women have done in their maturing stages of life. Well, I'll look forward to reading your comments and opinions.

Greeting MrsFoxyheels, Nice to have to join us and your hubby on the HH Place. Very nice to have a couple here that knows both sides of heeling and getting out. Enjoy the site and I look forward to yours and hubbys postings! Cheers, Mtnsofheels

Hello everybody, I have always wore high heels since my teens and don't like wearing shoes without a heel less than 4''. I am married to Foxyheels as you can guess by my name.

I have several pairs of shoes and boots that are 5'' or more and wear them out all the time. A lot of women always say they don't know how I manage to walk in them but I don't notice it.

I don't have to ask twice when buying high heels as hubby is always willing to oblige.

Hubby is jealous that I just put them on every time I go out and I tell him it's up to him if he wants to wear his.

It's will be nice to know about other couples who wear heels and I look forward to talking to the girls.

Hi Mrs Foxyheels and welcome to HHP. Great to hear that you live in heels :wave:. Look forward to hearing more about your high heel wearing

Just wondered what style of heels you wear if you on your feet a lot - say at work or when going out?

Fred

Nice to see your comments here, Mrs. FoxyHeels. I'm sure that you will have a lot of interesting insights into the world of high heel fashion. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the forum It's brilliant to find both partners, spouses etc coming and joining in. I also have a wife (AnneV) that is understanding although reluctant to "pair up" in public but supports me very well even if she rarely finds time to come on line here. I often find her some excellent choices in heels. On that score we have similar tastes so I can predict quite well what is acceptable both for work and leisure for her. However she hasn't come back with some for me yet.:( However that saying "a girl can never have enough shoes" is now very restricted - to try and reduce competition.:wave: It would be interesting to get the "girl's eye view" of your outings together, I'm sure it would assist some of the shyer members to get some dirt on their soles. Again welcome and enjoy the show:smile: Al

Hi Mrs Foxyheels and welcome to HHP. Great to hear that you live in heels :wave:. Look forward to hearing more about your high heel wearing

Just wondered what style of heels you wear if you on your feet a lot - say at work or when going out?

Fred

Hello Fred

I wear stilettos all the time whether Im going out or at work, I am known by my friends as the woman who only ever wears heels. :(

Hello Fred

I wear stilettos all the time whether Im going out or at work, I am known by my friends as the woman who only ever wears heels. :wave:

Wonderful re always in heels. Love to hear more about styles you wear and when? Are you on your feet much at work?

How important are looks vs Comfort?

Fred

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful re always in heels. Love to hear more about styles you wear and when? Are you on your feet much at work?

How important are looks vs Comfort?

Fred

I like pointed toe ankle boots the best but have all sorts. They have to be comfortable as I stand at work for 9 hours a day but obviously they have to look good

Greetings MrsFoxyheels and welcome to this forum :-)

Your husband is lucky to have an open minded wife.

It must be very nice for both of you to wear heels together when you go out.

It is unfortunate that my s/o would never allow it ...

Shame your partner will not allow it but nice to know you resppect that. We have only been out once really in heels together but I sure hubby will boost that figure the next chance he gets.