Kelly Brook - New shoes

An amazingly beautiful woman and her amazing shoes. You don't often get a clear camera shot of shoes but Kelly obliges by placing one of her Louboutins on the desk in front of her at about 1min 45 secs.

:wave:

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Apologies to everyone outside UK, don't know why it's blocked as it's on Youtube.

This is not as good as the video but hopefully those outside the UK should be able to follow the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1248118/Kelly-Brook-looks-Posh-pair-killer-heels--confesses-struggles-walk-them.html

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I like the way they say that a similar pair was worn by "Beckham" to a baseball game... I gather they mean Victoria and not David!

Oh I wish, imagine if David Beckham did wear high heels just like Victoria. It would probably turn them into acceptable men's fashion overnight. The power of celebrity is immense these days, come on Vikki get David into heels.

:wave:

And thanks for the new link Eric, hopefully everyone can see it now.

I like the way they say that a similar pair was worn by "Beckham" to a baseball game... I gather they mean Victoria and not David!

:wave::silly::(:silly::(:silly:;-)

Nice one Doc

I really enjoyed the faces of the two women on her left, lot sure if if it was shock of the price or the shoe itself? It may be more obvious when I revisit it with sound on.

Al

I loved the video. But it truly amazes me. High heels are a shoe deemed for women. Yet I can't believe all of the women who complain about how hard it is walking in high heels. How many men who wear high heels on a regular basis complain about how hard it is to walk in high heels?

the ones who complain probably feel the occasion requires the shoes for the outfit to fit right, however they probably dont like heels and dont really want to wear them. the men who wear them will grim and bear any pain because it is overidden by the good feelings we get from them. probably same as a woman who loves her heels, the pain is worth the gain