Starting heeling (s)low

Awtucs

Hi, was thinking 'bout starting heeling, but may be a (s)low starter, so I was planning on getting a pair like these (please see attachment), which I saw on eBay. What do you think about them: even too low to start with? Haven't really made up my mind, but would appreciate your input. Thanks in advance, and have a great weekend!

post-27132-133522927635_thumb.jpg

Hi,

was thinking 'bout starting heeling, but may be a (s)low starter, so I was planning on getting a pair like these (please see attachment), which I saw on eBay.

What do you think about them: even too low to start with? Haven't really made up my mind, but would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance, and have a great weekend!

There is nothing wrong with that pair of boots for you to wear outside of your house and go anywhere that you want to go. Given the long winter season and the amount of snow that you guys in Sweden have, I'm sure they'll serve you well....warm, waterproof and just the thing to wear to get used to wearing "girls" shoes as your normal footwear. Good choice....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There is nothing wrong with that pair of boots for you to wear outside of your house and go anywhere that you want to go. Given the long winter season and the amount of snow that you guys in Sweden have, I'm sure they'll serve you well....warm, waterproof and just the thing to wear to get used to wearing "girls" shoes as your normal footwear. Good choice....

Thank you very much for your answer, Bubba - always lovely and inspiring to hear from you! (Although I hope we won't be getting any snow for another few weeks, at least here in the south-west of Sweden .-)

Hi,

was thinking 'bout starting heeling, but may be a (s)low starter, so I was planning on getting a pair like these (please see attachment), which I saw on eBay.

What do you think about them: even too low to start with? Haven't really made up my mind, but would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance, and have a great weekend!

There is no such thing as too low to start with. YOU have to decide what YOU would be comfortable with.

Remember that it's all about building your confidence. The more you go out in heels and slowly build your confidence as well as lower your self awareness, the easier it gets.

By all means, take it slow, feel comfortable in your shoes. Once you feel comfortable in a certain style/heel height, only then should you increase the heel height and try bolder style, if you choose to do so.

From various post from members, I have been given the impression that heeling in Sweden is one of the easier spots to heel in. If that's the case then you will have NO problem whatsoever heeling in those boots. You'd have no trouble wearing those in my region of Canada which is more conservative than other areas.