My introduction to heels

Hi there all you HHS. I have not had the time to write about my love for high heels. It started when we had the Rocky Horror Picture show here in Johannesburg. I was surfing the net for the clothes to wear and were also looking for a decent pair of high stilettos to wear. :( A lady friend of mine gave me this 5” heels to wear and was I surprised to see how well they fit and how well I walk in them. Then I met my fiancé (That is now 2 years ago) and we were talking of shoes and so on and I asked her if she would mind if I wear some of her high heels. She was a bit wary but agreed but also said that she did not have many shoes. ;-)

Well the one pair led to the other and off to the shops we went first to buy for her and now we go and buy together for us. As I said before else where we have now about 50 pairs of shoes and boots. I cannot wait to get home to put on my 5” stilettos. There is just something in the putting on a pair of HHS they are so soft and so comfortable. She got me a pair of 2” block shoes that I wear when we go out and the other day we went to the movies and she had on a pair of low heeled black boots and she said that they are hurting her, so I said we must swop and we did so and I was wearing them the rest of the day in public, is was such a pleasure to wear something so comfortable. I am still trying to get enough courage together to go out in public to wear some HHS. Although I wear any of them at home and when I am not wearing anything she asks me why am I not wearing them sometimes I ask her what she would prefer me to wear. :wave:

Here in SA we have the yearly Sisters with Blisters and I walked it two years ago and I am going to walk it again on the 27 November. It is just a pity that I cannot get any SA Heelers to go and walk with me (Shame on you). Is there any SA ladies that do want to come and walk with me, I am doing the 4 km walk with a pair of Stiletto semi ankle boots donated by ( will let you see the pic’s after the walk):(

When we have so time I asked her to take some pics of me wearing the heels, I did some before but did not stick to the rules and the powers to be rapped me over the knuckles, so I will put some on just be patient.

• 7 months later...

I know this is a really late reply but I am sort of new and have only read a really small number of the stories here. I checked this twice before replying but are you actually 64 and still into wearing heels? And you walk 4 kilometers in heels? omg ... I love wearing heels and try to think of places to wear them all the time but 4 kilometers is long walk in heels. Christine.

I know this is a really late reply but I am sort of new and have only read a really small number of the stories here.

I checked this twice before replying but are you actually 64 and still into wearing heels?

And you walk 4 kilometers in heels? omg ... I love wearing heels and try to think of places to wear them all the time but 4 kilometers is long walk in heels.

Christine.

Hi there Christine. Yes I am 64 but feel 50 and enjoying walking in HHS and I have my pretty lady's ok to wear them. We go out and buy heeels together and today we got me a pair of low heel boots to wear out with her, I also have some other heels 4" that I wear out with her. Between the two of us we have about 60 pair of heels and boots and we wear the same size shoe. Yes I did walk 4 kms in stillettos and I am going to walk again in Nov this year. I just wish that some of the SA HEELERS are going to walk with me.

Jay jay