Last 5 Songs You've listened to...

THis is a popular thread in another forum I regularly visit and I love hearing what others listen to.. it can be a good way to find out about new music / music you've never heard of ^__^ Simple thread, name the last 5 songs (or 2,3 whatever...) you've listened to Two More Years This Modern Love Biko Signs Ion Square - (all by) Bloc Party Bloc Party are my favourite band!! It's late night and I'm alone... perfect time for to play these songs loud in my earphones.

Call me Tights!

The Cross!!! Roger Taylors band? wow, that takes me back, Shove it!

Actually i was lisening to Samael (not a cover, at least i don't think so), but now, out of curiosity, i will have to look for the one you mention.

It seems logical that we mention the song and the artist, you just showed why, so here goes again:

The cross, Samael

Us, Samael

The ilusionist, Scar Symmetry

Shake your blood, Probot

Trickle Britches, BB king

I Don't Want To Live Without You........................ Foreigner Say You Will .................................................... Foreigner Do You Want To Get Rocked ................................Def Leopard Heat Of The Moment .......................................... Asia Only Time Will Tell .............................................. Asia

Wow! Lots of songs I've never heard of!! Anywho... been listening to my iTunes on shuffle (over 2000 songs) today here's my last 5: (Song - Artist) Head Up in the Clouds - Powderfinger Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys DCx3 - Grinspoon Tomorrow's Gone - Motor Ace

Call me Tights!

Mannn, ILuvTights...I'm really gettin old....

Not to worry... surely you recognise the songs on Roniheels' list?

That said, there is a 50 year difference... I'm sure I would have no clue about the music you listened to when you were a similar age :wave:

Call me Tights!

These aren't songs but performers. I don't know how many of our members are familiar with the TV program "America's Got Tallent. You know, America's version of "Britain's Got Talent," the program that "discovered" Susan Boyle.

Anyway, I happened to watch the program one evening a couple of months ago, and watched and heard a beautiful 10 years old girl, Jackie Evancho, singing a song. She had an amazing voice for a child. It was a real pleasure to hear her sing. Even though she didn't win the competition (she finished second), if nothing happens, she has a long and wonderful career ahead of her. One of the videos of her can be seen at:

Youtube/jackieevancho

The other performer I happened to see a video clip on Youtube of his singing, is a young man from Belgium. Michael Junior, he also has an amazing voice and a ton of talent. His bio says he was born in 1986 but these clips were recorded when he was 12, which was, as I understand, his age when he was "discovered" by another well known singer. you can watch him perform here:

MichaelJunior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQtGz9WjI9U

I'm sure that you can find more recent recordings and videos of his performances on line, if you're interested.

However, I was very impressed with the poise and talent both of these young people displayed and really enjoyed their performances. I hope you will too.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Not to worry... surely you recognise the songs on Roniheels' list?

That said, there is a 50 year difference... I'm sure I would have no clue about the music you listened to when you were a similar age :wave:

Dead on the money, Tights! When the weather's right and the top's down, the Beach Boys are on the CD player! See, I've gone beyond an 8-track player; I'm catching up!