Would it be possible...

..to remove the studs from these boots without destroying the boots?

http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=41&s=769&y=A10LLE10HBD693V&pc=10

You probably could, but we don't know how well they are attached, if there would be marks left from the studs and then there is the holes.

Me - - I kinda like them there. I wouldn't touch them unless they started falling out.

I think you would wreck the boot, they are not going to be part of the structure though so could come out but leave you with unsightly holes. I would try painting the studs with some matt black paint. They are not the cheapest pair of boots to experiment with.

The angels have the phonebox.

I had a pair of boots with similar studs.

I just pulled them out. The holes were very small, and not noticeable.

But I used a small dab of wood puddy in each hole, them wiped off the excess with a damp cloth. The holes all but disappeared. You could pull one out first and see how you like it. The stud could be replaced if you are not happy with it removed.

Go for it.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Stick some superglue underneath as the studs may be holding the boots together. I would take one out, shove the glue underneath then take the next one out etc.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Stick some superglue underneath as the studs may be holding the boots together. I would take one out, shove the glue underneath then take the next one out etc.

You will still have marks and holes....those studs have been inserted in using powered stud-guns or presses. They will be horrendously difficult to prise out believe you me....I've tried changing the uppers on a pair of clog mules, and even those small staples/studs are hell-ish to remove.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"