A perk for me on my new job

ClosetHeels

Now that our new store has opened, and I am on a regular schedule, I am enjoying a perk. I have a 20-25 minute drive to work every morning, so I have been able to wear heels while driving. I have been wanting to wear my heels out more, and reading about all of your experiences has been giving me the courage to do it. So I would like to thank all of you for this, for without you, I would still just be wearing them at home.

As you gain confidence, start wearing your heels in public. What kind of store do you work at? Maybe try wearing your heels to work??

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

You'll continue to gain confidence as time goes by and you'll be wearing in public places and wondering why you never did that before. Few notice and those who do often compliment you. Those who don't like it don't matter. Steve

You should check out my - Driving in 5" heels - thread on this site. Big ups for wearing and driving in the heels. It is a great thrill to know you can handle it. I do the driving in heels thing quite often. Extreme driving with a high heel twist. Enjoy!

Along with thigh boots, I'm also an opera glove fan. With the cooler weather I get to wear gloves and heels on the traverse to and from work. I posted a picture of the gloves in another thread.

Opera Gloves in public

There are lots of opportunities on a long drive. Just never wear something you wouldn't want to be caught in if you ran out of gas. :wave:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Welcome to the heel driving club ClosetHeels. I have a One hour each way commute and I wear my 5 inch stiletto boots almost every day. I do worry sometimes about what to do if someone runs into me and how quickly I can get the boots off if I have to get out to check any damage.

The other day I got pulled over by the Police for a random breath test whilst I was wearing my boots tucked into jeans. I'm certain the policeman saw my boots as he looked in my window but he said nothing. After the test all he did was thank me and sent me on my way.

If you are interested, I take lots of pics of my boots whilst driving and post them on my flickr page. Just go to flickr and search for my flickr ID "boots4me1".

Now that our new store has opened, and I am on a regular schedule, I am enjoying a perk. I have a 20-25 minute drive to work every morning, so I have been able to wear heels while driving. I have been wanting to wear my heels out more, and reading about all of your experiences has been giving me the courage to do it. So I would like to thank all of you for this, for without you, I would still just be wearing them at home.