[avatar] By popular demand...

My avatar comes from here, http://www.sexyshoes.ca/catalog/product_info.php?name=Outrageous%20Oxford%20High%20Heel%20Fetish%20Shoes%20-%20White%20Patent&products_id=459

And these will probaby be my xmas present for me :wave:

PS: can anyone help me with their shoe size conversion table?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

The sizes are US. Whatever size you are in EU then use their table to convert it. I'm a size 40 Eu so I would buy a size 9.5 or 10 US. Beware that they suggest going up half or one whole size. Good luck, Ben p.s I would buy them from within Europe rather than from the USA. You won't have to pay import tax if they are from Europe.

The sizes are US. Whatever size you are in EU then use their table to convert it. I'm a size 40 Eu so I would buy a size 9.5 or 10 US. Beware that they suggest going up half or one whole size.

Good luck,

Ben

p.s I would buy them from within Europe rather than from the USA. You won't have to pay import tax if they are from Europe.

Yeah, but should I consider US woman or US man?

Regarding taxes, this is the only shop where I find exactly these Oxfords, their uniqueness is worth every tax imho :wave:

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Marcus. I went to that site today ( sexyshoes.ca ) and did not see that (your avatar ) paticular pair of shoes. what did I do wrong? Mike

Well my avatar is color retouched, cropped and rotated!