Hi all, first time in heels!

Hey everyone, today was the day I realized I wanted a pair of heels. So I headed over to the Ross that was close by. Thankfully it wasn't super busy:silly: Anyways I made my way over to the shoe section and found a pair that struck me and tried them on. I bought them and got home. Been wearing them sense, I can't walk very good yet but hope that comes soon. Just wanted to say hi and I love my heels!!

Hey everyone, today was the day I realized I wanted a pair of heels. So I headed over to the Ross that was close by. Thankfully it wasn't super busy:silly: Anyways I made my way over to the shoe section and found a pair that struck me and tried them on. I bought them and got home. Been wearing them sense, I can't walk very good yet but hope that comes soon.

Just wanted to say hi and I love my heels!!

Welcome to hhplace, foxinheels88. :( There's got to be a lot more to this story than is written here. At any rate, glad you finally realized that you belonged in high heels and took the challenge. We're all eager to learn more about you and your interest in high heels....

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks guys! Yeah it was something I have been wanting to do for a while now, but today I got the guts up to go and do it. I've always had a fetish for heels and think they are very sexy. When I got home I put them on right away and wore them for quite awhile. But after awhile they started to hurt so I took them off. But maybe I need a larger size not sure, but a 10 fits me well but an 11 might be better. I think the next pair I go for, yes I already want more! Is I will head to payless or a like store and see what they have and take my time in trying a some more on. Oh did I mention I braved it and bought some stocking to go with them?

You're hooked! You'll never be able to quit now.....And, You will find that your heels are really easier to wear while wearing stockings. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi foxinheels88. Welcome. I have to agree with bubba. once you've worn them, and enjoyed the the feeling, there is no going back. The only to get the hang of it, is to where them as often as possible, and walk as much as possible. Enjoy man enjoy. The women kept the secret of the pleasure of wearing heels for to long.

Hello Everyone Stumbled upon this site whilst searching for shoe retailer web sites. I was amazed,surprised & relieved that there are so many like-minded people out there! I have been fascinated by high heels since the age of about 12 & wore my Mum's shoes & tights or stockings at every opportunity!Since I left home(16 yrs ago) I have built up quite a collection of my own. Since I have never had a girlfriend(although I'm attracted to girls not boys),I assumed this meant I was gay or in the wrong gender.Since reading some posts the other day, it seems this is not necessarily the case & I just have a different interest! As has been mentioned,once you have worn a pair of heels you never look back & despite throwing loads of shoes away in denial I have restarted my collection more than once.By the way heels less than 4" are not worth wearing in my opinion! As I've said,I still find girls attractive but the first thing I do when I see a pretty one is look to see what they have on their feet! Anyway,sorry for the ramble but it's really good togetthings off my chest for he first time. I have never been a member of a forum before & have little computer knowledge so forgive me if I make mistakes,but it is great to have found you all & I look forward to visiting the forum often. confused45

welcome to hhplace, confused45 :( Isn't it comforting to learn that the number of men in this world that love to wear high heels is so large? Take your time and brows around our forum and I'm sure that the information posted in the various threads will answer a great number of things that you've been curious about for a long time and give you relief to the feeling that there must be something wrong with you because you love to wear heels. :wave:

They are nothing special. Just some cheap ones from Ross, the brand is "Joey O " I think? I also probably need s size up. But I do LOVE wearing them and especially with stockings. But yeah there is no going back. I just want more! Thanks for the big welcome guys!

Greetings foxinheels88, Welcome to the HH place, great news and how much is that huh! heeled shoes and boots are so much fun to wear, you have done it now and you will be in for a long fun haul! Look forward to hearing more of your adventures. Mtnsofheels

They are nothing special. Just some cheap ones from Ross, the brand is "Joey O " I think? I also probably need s size up. But I do LOVE wearing them and especially with stockings. But yeah there is no going back. I just want more!

Thanks for the big welcome guys!

Hi foxinheels88 and welcome too.

many of us will agree, there is no going back. it is a one way road...

one tip that served to me as a beginner: when trying new shoes be sure the whole sole of your foot rests on the shoe. perhaps you've seen pictures where only the ball and the heel of the foot rest on the shoe allowing for an air gap between the insole and the center part of the foot sole. this is bad and cause pain. try the heels for a while if you can, as you won't notice if they make you hurt in just two minutes.

enjoy!