Awesome High Heels

Those are shoes are really strange, but they look great, the tied string on the back may be a little overkill for my taste, but i would still love to own a pair like that. Are they comfortable? it seems like stability could be a problem.

The shoes are lovely except for the metal heel which looks sadly out of place. And detracts from an otherwise beautiful pair of shoes. With a normal heel those shoes would be awesome. So Unfortunately, I am not a fan of those. They look like some kind of do it yourself project.

I do like them very much, particularly because they are, not only beautiful, but unusual. Would I have the possibility to own a pair, I would wear them almost everywhere.

I like 'em, although the heels look like they do not belong to the rest of the shoes (and this detracts from the overall aspect). Love the arch and the point. Do we have a chance to see photos of you wearing them? :wave:

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi they certainly are different I would have made the heel further back to the rear of the shoe and posibly colour it red to match the sole or even black for a contrast too much bare metal for me as it stands steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They indeed look like Di Marni's! I ordered a pair to my wife a couple of months ago. Great shoes, very sexy and you can get them in what ever colour and size you like. A picture of you wearing them would be highly appreciated!

• 2 months later...

So Unfortunately, I am not a fan of those. They look like some kind of do it yourself project.

That's how I feel as well

Sexiest high heels ever!

I didn't really love them. I liked the second pair, but not a huge fan of platforms...so without the platform and a shorter feel, I feel they would have been very sexy.

My Chris would call these too clumpy and I have to agree. Sorry too high a platform looses the appeal. An inch can look too much if the balance is not right, hidden can also make the shoe too bulky, CL's Daffodils do not "do it" for me, YSL tribtoo's are about the best/height to me. To be honest I think my preference is 1/2 -3/4 inch. Al