New heels!

Joak

What's your favorite style?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite style?

Are we going to see some action shots of the most favourite shoes selected??

Some pictures of me wearing those, will follow on my website for shure! But maybe I'll also try to take some nice outdoor pictures of them...

best wishes

Joak

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for the responses, my own fovorite is the No 4 - and it's really interesting to see, that I'm not alone :lol: But shure, I like the other shoes too - wouldn't have purchased them otherwise :lol: best wishes Joak :lol:

Hello Joak! First can I say you've got a GREAT site and many GREAT pictures on it (including the animations!). However, with all those wonderful sexy, beautiful shoes to shoes from, I'm puzzled as to why you should choose these particular shoes to post on this forum for our comments. To me, none of them are nearly as good as others on your own site: Number 1. Awkwardly conceived. I'm usually turned-on by any stilettos this high, but the heel has no flowing lines and has an unconvincing shape, as does the rest of the shoe. Numbers 2 & 3. Both look too amateurish, rustic and home-made. Nothing stunning about them whatsoever. Number 4. This La Piazza wedge would be a good option for guys' streetheeling if they didn't want an identifiable heel to give them away to much, whilst still giving a great heel-lift to the foot. However, the high-cut upper and the adjacent expanse of wedge heel add up to an over-solid mass of black leather like a 'surgical boot'. It would look much more sleek and sexy with a very low cut upper (exposing the foot down to the toe cleavage), but then this would be a lot less discreet as a street-heeling-shoe. Keep up the good work with your site! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hello Heelfan,

well the answers are quite easy!

- Why choose from thoose four? Well, this is the latest addition to my collection and as many of us, who are buying new shoes I was cuiros about your collection!

-No1, for me it's a fetish style! I still have an eye for the higest ones :lol:

-No2+3, well they are the right ones, if your looking for wooden base clogs :cry:

-No4, well I've to say that they were mentioned for home wear - shure, you may be right with your point - but I can tell, that even wedge heels are still identifiable as a high heel, at least if somebody takes a second look! But that isn't really the point for me, I'm just into the wedge heels stuff, because I like the look of those :lol:

Anyway, it would be interesting to the what are your favorite style of my full collection?

best wishes

Joak :lol:

http://www.joak.org/

Hello again Joak! Sorry I didn't particularly like your 4 latest aquisitions, but thank you for the opportunity to comment on your others: Your Gallery: 6,12,24,30,36 (all knockouts!) Guest Gallery: 15,19,45,47,58,61 (all knockouts!) Whilst posting to you now, can I please ask you: a) If you'd be kind enough to contribute a short report under my new Megaforums thread (under "For Everybody") "Worldwide Reports on High Heels" to let readers know the current high heel situation in your part of Europe? B) What about joining us for the Euro Heel-Meet planned for Paris in February 2004 (see Megaforums "Real Life Shopping and Fun Meetings"? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Yes Alex! Doggonnit! I missed-out JOAK'S GUEST GALLERY NUMBER TEN! The shame of a master heelspotter such as myself missing number 10! Will I ever live it down! A knockout collection as you say, particularly the red high ultra high stiletto mules with the very low-set toe straps. Would love to see a lass walking in those! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 months later...