Elle McPherson in Pigalles???

I found a photoset of Elle McPherson in what appears to be custom Louboutin Pigalles unless an expert can tell me different. I've taken all the photos that have the shoes in them and RAR'd them and put them on my Rapidshare account.

Can anyone read what size is on the shoes in one of the pictures taken from the back as a close up. Is it 42 or 45...What is her shoes size heard it might be a US12?

They are gorgeous shoes regardless.

http://rapidshare.com/files/426734602/elle.rar

Ive added a preview to one of the pics, as they are hi-res and wont be shown at full res on here.

post-207-133522926685_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I photoshopped one pic a little and it clearly shows that those Pigalles are a EU45 :wave: A petition for Mr. Louboutin to produce and sell big sizes would be a great idea for those like me stuck at EU42... :(

post-7212-133522926763_thumb.png

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I'd love a pair in a EU45 they are absolutely gorgeous.......... i would imagine a custom pair of pigalles would be nearly a months wages for me, and however much i love them they wouldnt keep a roof over my head and feed my substancially large belly so unless a pair of much cheaper knockoffs in that size come along i can only dream!!!:wave::mecry::(:mecry: Good spot Marcus!!!

I photoshopped one pic a little and it clearly shows that those Pigalles are a EU45 :wave:

A petition for Mr. Louboutin to produce and sell big sizes would be a great idea for those like me stuck at EU42... :(

Whoa, I have to look into this. I'll give the local CL shop a call referencing her shoes.

CL probably gifted those shoes to her for celeb marketing purposes, but it won't hurt to find out how much it would cost to get some made. $$$$

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Got to be into 4 figures £/€, would they be able to use EM's last????? otherwise that will bump up the cost to make a new one. I just love the material they are made from , absoultely stunning, not keen on the chain at the back though, i like things plain and simple (like my wife says about me LOL) I guess if you have the money almost anything is possible (but she probably got them for free) :wave: We need lots of rich HHP forum members to petition Mr Louboutin to make the larger sizes!!!!

Yep thought they might be a different model, the contrasting back and trim gives it away (although i did think they could have been a custom job).

Thanks for clarifying matters Trolldeg!!

• 4 months later...

I'll give the local CL shop a call referencing her shoes.

CL probably gifted those shoes to her for celeb marketing purposes, but it won't hurt to find out how much it would cost to get some made. $$$$

According to the article at: http://www.wmagazine.com/accessories/2007/09/custom_louboutin particularly on Page 2: http://www.wmagazine.com/accessories/2007/09/custom_louboutin?currentPage=2

“Made-to-measure is quite technical,” Louboutin says, explaining that every initial order begins with the time-consuming task of sculpting a cast to match each client’s foot. The procedure takes five weeks and costs $3,400. “Once we have the cast, the shoe can be made in a week,” he says. The casts are saved, but every time a customer orders a shoe in a new heel height, a new cast must be made. A shoe selected from Louboutin’s existing collection can be custom made, tweaked for color and materials, and will cost 25 percent more than the regular price. One designed entirely from scratch costs more.