lockable

Hi all, Well im looking for a way to lock (with padlocks) high heels on but all i seem to find is lockable shoes themselfs but would rather it be an addon unit anyone got any ideas, is there anything that is DIY make it yourself style? Cheers tradari

Short length of chain. Under the arch, crossed over in front of the ankle and padlocked behind the ankle. Obviously this doesn't work with wedges. For shoes with a buckle you can sometime put a small padlock through the next hole in the strap.

Hi all,

Well im looking for a way to lock (with padlocks) high heels on but all i seem to find is lockable shoes themselfs but would rather it be an addon unit anyone got any ideas, is there anything that is DIY make it yourself style?

Cheers

tradari

Search back through our archives and I'm positive you will find several different threads that deal with this issue. I remember some even having pictures of the different ways individuals have dealt with the situation. (some are most imaginative, too) :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

For shoes with a buckle you can sometime put a small padlock through the next hole in the strap.

You took the words right out of my mouth - was actually looking at a picture just like that recently but cant for the life of me remember where :wave:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Well im looking for a way to lock (with padlocks) high heels on but all i seem to find is lockable shoes themselfs but would rather it be an addon unit anyone got any ideas, is there anything that is DIY make it yourself style?

Cheers

tradari

So you don't like the high heels that come with the straps and padlocks?

tradari. OK here is ol Mikie to the rescue. Listen up! Go to : Alternativeshoelaces: users,powernet.co.uk There is someone there who has devised some real HOT Leather shoe locks. I wear spurs with my 6" stiletto high heel boots. Trust me, you do not want to put chains anywhere near leather. The rotation of the foot couses damageing wear on the shoe/boot. You can get a print out of one of the pictures and have a leather worker make a set for you, or do it your self. Mike

[So you don't like the high heels that come with the straps and padlocks?]

Actually I think they're rather erotic and have a fantasy of being locked into a pair, given a large shopping list that includes going into big-box stores and not having them taken off until the shopping is completed.

Joni