Hi

Hi all, Only recently found the forum and felt I had to join, seems to be a great place for exchanging thoughts and ideas. A little about me, I'm male and live in the UK. Finally picked up the courage to buy my own pair of heels, a 'trainer' pair, red and about 2.5 inches. Hoping to get a more adventurous pair in the near future. Heelix

Hello and welcome Like you said this is a great forum, and i'm sure you will have a lot of fun. Congratulations on your shoe purchase, any chance to see a photo of them? (you have to wait a week or do some posts before you can post pictures i think, but maybe a little later).

Greetings Heelix and welcome to this forum :-)

It feel good to buy your first pair of heels isnt-it ?

BTW, looks like the URL link to Amazon is not working anymore...

Hoping you will attach a picture of your new shoes to a post in the near future.

Happy heeling !

Hi,

They are nothing special apart from being my own 1st pair

I think that makes them pretty special, at least for you.

And they look cute too, i wish i could find a good pair of heels in that color, so far the only shoes that i have found in my size are black, they are nice, but i really want red or white shoes.

Hi all,

Only recently found the forum and felt I had to join, seems to be a great place for exchanging thoughts and ideas.

A little about me, I'm male and live in the UK. Finally picked up the courage to buy my own pair of heels, a 'trainer' pair, red and about 2.5 inches. Hoping to get a more adventurous pair in the near future.

Heelix

Welcome to hhplace, Heelix :( I've looked at the pics of your new shoes and I like the color and style. There is nothing like trying on the first pair of your own woman's shoes it really doesn't matter about style or heel height. The pure enjoyment of knowing that they are "yours" and you can wear them any time you want to is the biggest "charge" I can think of. ..

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey, Heelix, Congratulations on the "breakout"! Your heels are a V. nice pick, first time or not; nicely proportioned for the guy physique and a great color. Have fun and enjoy the "charge" Bubba136 mentioned! UpBy5

• 2 weeks later...