Finally Hello

4fun

I believe it is time to say hello. I am so glad to have found you. I have adored Womens shoes since I was little. I enjoyed wearing my Moms dress shoes as well as my sisters sweet Mary janes. My mom always reminded me those were for girls, but still wanted them. I am now in my forties and bought my first pair about five years ago. I love wearing womens shoes and wish I had the nerve to buy them when I was younger. It is refreshing to see that others enjoy the same. The ladies don't know how lucky they are to be able to enjoy these beautiful things. That's all for now. Thank you for being wonderful and honest people. Sincerely, 4fun

I believe it is time to say hello. I am so glad to have found you. I have adored Womens shoes since I was little. I enjoyed wearing my Moms dress shoes as well as my sisters sweet Mary janes. My mom always reminded me those were for girls, but still wanted them. I am now in my forties and bought my first pair about five years ago. I love wearing womens shoes and wish I had the nerve to buy them when I was younger. It is refreshing to see that others enjoy the same. The ladies don't know how lucky they are to be able to enjoy these beautiful things. That's all for now. Thank you for being wonderful and honest people. Sincerely, 4fun

Welcome to hhplace, 4fun :( Thanks for your introduction. Your story is common amongst our members, including myself except I never quit wearing girls shoes my entire life. We are looking forward to reading your comments and hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us.

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello and welcome ! Thanks for your introduction , we don't have to ask what is your interest in high heels . As you see you're not the only one on the planet . Wearing heels is good fun ! Enjoy the forum .