New photos

rmaciej1983

Welcome back, rmacie1983 :wave: It's been a while since you last posted and I've often wondered how you were doing. I'm glad to see that you are are still around and still dressing the way that you like to.

Thank you for posting the pictures. I hope you will continue to post here and tell us about in heels in Poland.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great photos. I absolutely love those shoes! The color is a bit much for me, but the style is terrific. What brand are they, and can they still be purchased?

Great photos as always. You look great in the outfits and those are pretty high heels and high heel boots. It is good to see you and hear from you again. You have been missed. Don't stay away so long next time and good to have you back.

Great photos. I absolutely love those shoes! The color is a bit much for me, but the style is terrific. What brand are they, and can they still be purchased?

Pink shoes? Brand is You and me. But i bought them in local shop. They was extremly cheap. Costed 9 PLN (about 3 dolars).

Today i went in them and in mini skirt to shop. Unfourtunetly they are not very confortable (too small). Maybe they will distend, but i doubt in this (hard material).

Aren't those your pictures on October 15th on

http://highheelspassion.blogspot.com/ ?

Very nice!

Yes, it's my photos. Someone who leads this blog is searching in net photos of men in high heels and he put them in his blog. My photos landed there several times.

Photo "No taboo for men!" comes from page of my colleague. Page about discrimination against men.

Sorry for two posts. I can't merge it :wave:.

Cool style,maybe work on the upper part of the clothing a bit.Could be more matching if you know what I mean otherwise you look great.Keep up the fight for male equality!

Those were some highly impressive pictures, rmaciej1983. You certainly do have an excellent sense of style! Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I bought new mini skirt and sweater:

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi29/df5640f2001267ae4ccafe5e

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi1431/b9a8075300158c284ccaff88

Second photo is not good. I will make more photos soon.

Tomarrow (30.10) will be Skirt Day :wave:. So don't forget dress skirt to your heels.

In northwest Poland will be nice weather so i will bicycle to Germany (in new skirt of course :().

Great look! :wave: Although I usually don't like the look of skirts on men (probably because of the build of most men) you certainly have the figure for it! You pull the look off very well.

Love the pumps and skirt. You have beautiful shaped legs, that compliments the pumps and the skirt. The jeans and boots are always a winner of course, but to see legs that are beautiful is a pleasant plus. The whole photo set is truly wonderful. Best Wishes Asa

Great pumps, I like their classic look and would fancy a pair myself, in EU43. Where'd you get them - in PL or abroad? The skirts seems too short and the panties are visible in 1st pic, though.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Great pumps, I like their classic look and would fancy a pair myself, in EU43. Where'd you get them - in PL or abroad? The skirts seems too short and the panties are visible in 1st pic, though.

I have this photo in lagre sizes and know that any panties are not visible here. They haven't better skirt (i tried something longer, but it was too loose).

Shoes i bought in some British shop. Unfortunetly they are in bad condition and i can't wearing them. I have over a dozen pair of stilettos and any it's good :wave:.

I bought new mini skirt and sweater:

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi29/df5640f2001267ae4ccafe5e

http://i3.fmix.pl/fmi1431/b9a8075300158c284ccaff88

Second photo is not good. I will make more photos soon.

Tomarrow (30.10) will be Skirt Day :wave:. So don't forget dress skirt to your heels.

In northwest Poland will be nice weather so i will bicycle to Germany (in new skirt of course :().

Although I myself am a fan of the miniskirts and pumps together, your total look doesn't work in my opinion.

The first thought that came to my mind regarding this combo is of a trailer park chic on a Saturday night. It's a hard style to pull off for even the most attractive woman because it's one of the most revealing and there's a very fine line between trashy and sexy (in a classy way).

The skirt is simply too short, not only on you but on ANY man/woman who would wear it. It would be almost impossible to sit down and hide your private parts. And you want to go riding a bicycle in that skirt?! It's also torn which on a mini skirt doesn't look good.

The top sweater would go well with a miniskirt but the white stripes are what ruin the sweater for me.

I'm sure that you could find a nicer, more classy miniskirt. A leather miniskirt would be great for the weekend. A cotton like miniskirt would go well on regular days.

Combine the miniskirt with a sweater with one dark color and a feminine cut jacket. With a jeans miniskirt and leather black pumps, a feminine leather jacket is the way to go.

A look like this must be feminine from head to toe simply because a miniskirt and stiletto pumps are as feminine as it gets. You obviously like a very feminine look. Trust me on this one and choose a better top and a miniskirt in better shape.

A look like this must be feminine from head to toe simply because a miniskirt and stiletto pumps are as feminine as it gets. You obviously like a very feminine look. Trust me on this one and choose a better top and a miniskirt in better shape.

I also think that many feminine tops are looking good on guys as long as you compare it with how it looks on men and not on women.Such combination can be good but in a man's way and that is what you should expect as a result.Whoever male wants to compare with women while wearing female apparel is aiming to be a female impersonator and not a freestyler.

Maximilian, you have right. Too short for a bike.

But i can wear it (at least for now).

Man, if you want to wear it, go for it. However, please keep in mind that your skirt is awfully short and you must take extra care not to expose everything you own......:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...