Time Warner Commercial

If you haven't had close to the same "gotta have 'em" experience in your heeling journal, you will. It comes with the territory. It's worse on-line to see a pair to die for and know it will take at least two weeks to a month before you can actually wear them.

I once went window shopping and saw a pair of high heels I wanted. But, I was planning on going to a movie and it was starting in ten minutes. I went to the movie, then after it was over, went back and bought those high heels. I definitely identify with this commercial.

If you haven't had close to the same "gotta have 'em" experience in your heeling journal, you will. It comes with the territory. It's worse on-line to see a pair to die for and know it will take at least two weeks to a month before you can actually wear them.

Or even worse, you fall for them and they don't come in your size:mecry:. That has happened to me many, many times (it's rough being a 12W.)

I do have one pair that I saw, fell for, tried on, and wanted, badly, but decided I wouldn't, only to be back several days later to buy them. You know what they say absence makes the heart grow fonder but I've never regretted the purchase. Now there's this coat I really want but that's another story.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 1 month later...

I'm a size 12 woman's and usually the really, really cute shoes don't come that large but lately I've been shopping at Nordstroms and they have some cute, comfy shoes. I bought 3 pairs of them. Back to the OP's question--yes, it happens all the time but like I said, they usually don't come in my size. There's a woman's shoe store at the mall I frequent and their shoes are absolutely to die for but they only go up to a size 10--DRAT!!