I just had to have them!

kbl

I'm a real shoe whore! I was looking through ebay and I spotted a lovely looking pair of peep-toe silver platforms, expensive at £80 but different to any other pair that I have and just had to have them. They're from the Little Shoe Box, I think they're lovely :wave:

post-4177-133522926207_thumb.jpg

post-4177-133522926213_thumb.jpg

post-4177-133522926217_thumb.jpg

I'm a real shoe whore!

I was looking through ebay and I spotted a lovely looking pair of peep-toe silver platforms, expensive at £80 but different to any other pair that I have and just had to have them. They're from the Little Shoe Box, I think they're lovely :wave:

Then for heaven sakes, purchase them and I hope you enjoy wearing them. Good luck!

They look like they're quite a find. The Little Shoe Box put out good quality and great looking shoes when they were in business. Were you able to buy them?

These are not made by 'The Little Shoebox' that we all love and miss. These come from an online fashion heels shop called 'The Little Shoebox'.

http://www.thelittleshoebox.co.uk/

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

They are gorgeous yes!! Real beauties!:wave: High but still walkable with the platform I think? Just a good ratio between heel-height and platform-height. How high are they exactly in cm? (14cm with 3cm platform?) I'm still looking for a platform with even more thin heels and a heel about 17cm and 3cm platform (size 42) so with about 14-14.5cm (5.5-5.75")difference between heel and platform, which I thnk is the most perfect heel (filling the gap between 4"-4.75" heels and 6.25"-7"heels that are mostly offered at heelshops...)