My Sexy Workboot Heels

www.payless.com has some they're selling up to size 11, Laurie. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Payless..... I've never been much of a fan of that store, well, not for about four years. That's the last time I saw anything four inches there, which I did buy. Those shoes wore out, naturally. Besides, it says 3 1/2" heel, and I'd really like 4 inchers. Standards nmust be upheld!

In a size 12 the heel is 4", I think a size 10 will be under 4" but how much I don't know. But in a size 11 most likely it will be 4".

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hi Laurie, Hoverfly and Azraelle:

Those sexy boot I found them at Payless Shoes, they run up to size 12 and 4" high, but if you are going to buy them then you'd better go earlier to the shoe store while they last. And Laurie , I'm not a fan shopper from Payless but sometimes they sell nice shoes.

Here is the link with all available sizez if you want to buy them online.

http://www.payless.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=5000&cgrfnbr=39191711&prrfnbr=32170411&tlcname=Women&size=9&showAllSize=true&blc_cgnbr=39191710&cg2rfnbr=&shopcart_url=&shoe_finder_url=&lot_finder_url=

I got mine on line from Payless and in less than a week it was no longer being offered. :lol: That happened the last time when they offered them. At that time they were only up to a size 11. This time when I saw that they had them in a size 12 I did not wait to order them.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I bought mine from St. Albans market... and Julietta's got some too, but in her traditional pink. Plus, she surprised me the other day by buying me the shoe version of them. I'll try and take a photo tonight!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I have a pair of the Steve Madden version of these boots ones (called Hijo on the box). My boyfriend loves me in heels and I bought them to wear on nights out with him. This was a about 2 months ago and they have been a total change for me. I never imagined heels could be so comfy. Instead of nights out they have become every day casual wear! Alison

Terayon: With all respect I've seen other pictures or high heels that are really pretty ugly to see, but I dont say anything about them. For example the avatar pic you are using in this forum they are really ugly for me and I'm not giving a bad compliment, just an opinion and as you said if you like them wear them proudly. :lol:

those are...in my opinion at least, the pinacle of what defines something as tremendously ugly and unnattractive....thats just my opinion though.......if u like em, then knock urself out and wear em proudly...

that is really uncalled for and very unfriendly

those are...in my opinion at least, the pinacle of what defines something as tremendously ugly and unnattractive....

When I first read this strong comment, my response was "ouch". I knew if it had been directed at one of my postings, I would have felt some hurt.

I am very particular about the kind of high heels I like. As a result, there have been many pictures of shoes posted here that I did not like. Some I disliked more than others. But whenever I comment about shoes I don't like, I use tact. Afterall, we are dealing with feelings of others.

In my case, I don't like these J-Lo boots either. But rather than state how strong my negative feelings are about them, I would instead post something like this: "I'm sorry, but I don't care for this particular style of high heel."

I know that if I posted a picture of my favorite style of high heels and received a strong negative response, I would be hurt.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hehe..... for though who has been on this board for some time knows Terayon, and it is best to just not respond to his negative comments. Responding to him just keeps feeding him and it just ends up making everybody angry. It is pointless to lecture him on equate since it seems that he feeds of the conflict he creates. So just ignore him, he is actually harmless.

In my case, I don't like these J-Lo boots either. But rather than state how strong my negative feelings are about them, I would instead post something like this: "I'm sorry, but I don't care for this particular style of high heel."

Like I said some of us like better shoes than others. If we would like to talk about ugly shoes then let's talk about the ugly 7" or 6" platforms (yiiiaaacckk) or the wedge heels with no good style. Now I've been more referred what I dont like. or the ugly bike platform boots, or chunky heels. This is just my personal opinion. Are we happy what we wear.....? :drinking:

i didnt mean to offend anyone, it would be really pointless to come to a board full of open minded people and try offend them....i just really dont like those boots and like to speak my mind....wear them if you want, their your shoes and your life and all the more power to ya for bein open minded

Guess what I found in the sales? These are copies made by Bullboxer and I wore them most of last week. I wore them last night from 18h00 to 06h00 in the morning mostly standig at a gathering of friends hanging on the bar. They are extremely comfortable and their style and color allow me to combine them with many of my outfits. I like them and already got many compliments as well so not everybody finds them horrible.Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

So Terayon says the boots are crap. Well cool, that's an opinion about style. I like some 3/4" plats on boots. Laurie and Debbie have repeatedly slagged them off, and I've accepted it with a wink. Nobody ever criticised them for expressing an opinion about style. I suppose some might say, if you don't have a positive thing to say then don't say it. But then, wouldn't the boards be boring? Opinions about concepts are OK. Personal attacks are not. I'm sure you can all draw your own lines, though I know it's hard when it's that person's personal style.