New from Canada

Hello, I'm a new member from Canada. I love high heels, I even wear them.

Welcome to hhplace, wearheelz :( I'm sure that by now you realize that we've a large number of members that also live in Canada. In fact, one of our more active members circulates throughout the country holding "heelmeets" in various cities while visiting them on business. Perhaps he's coming to a place near you, soon? Why not take a few minutes to tell us a little about your interest in high heels and if you wear them in public?

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you for welcoming me Bubba136. I've loved high heels for as long as I can remember. The look, the sound they make etc. I used to have several pairs of shoes, from pumps with 1" heels to strappy platforms with 7" heels and 2"platforms. A few pairs of boots too, knee high and thigh high. I've worn them out on a few occasions, while fully dressed. I haven't done that in a while though. I seem to prefer the higher heels with platforms and like to wear them around the house whenever I am able to.

Hello Iwearheelz, just become a member myself. Hello from Montreal. Is there any other heel fans close to Mtl? or eastern ON?

Welcome to hhplace, Showflake :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello Iwearheelz, just become a member myself. Hello from Montreal. Is there any other heel fans close to Mtl? or eastern ON?

Greetings Iwearheels & snowflake :-)

snowflake:

I am also a "heel fan" and in the Montreal area

(And my native language is French)

Hoping we will see you at the heel meet in Laval on October 29 ?

this is a great opportunity to meet other members/share and experience heeling in public with others who enjoy the same.

David

Greetings Iwearheels & snowflake :-)

snowflake:

I am also a "heel fan" and in the Montreal area

(And my native language is French)

Hoping we will see you at the heel meet in Laval on October 29 ?

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"