The Joke

LovesHiHeels

Saturday morning I had the house to myself so I had the change to wear a pair of heels and tights for a little while. I had planned to stay in all day. My mate rung up and asked if I wanted to go for a quick drink down Bognor and see his Sister who had just taken over a pub down there. So I remove my heels and left wearing tights on and went to the pub with my mate. This pub has a good hall at the back which they want to use for bands and to rent out for parties etc. We got talking about this and the landlady, my mates sister told us they were going to have a ladies night and they were going to have a drag artist on that night. It turns out that my mates sister ex boyfriend used to wear ladies underwear and there me seating there wearing a pair of black tights. There been a few time in the past where my mate Terry and I joked about this sort of thing but this was the first time I was wearing ladies underwear while while we joked about it.

this was the first time I was wearing ladies underwear while while we joked about it.

Shoot, Go For It!:wave:

One of the great things about wearing woman's underware is the fact that it is "underwear" and no one can tell what you're wearing if you choose not to reveal it.

I've not worn a pair of men's shoes in over 10 years. And, in all this time I've worn kneehighs, thighhigh stocking, pantyhose (which I really don't like) and suspender belts and full fashion nylon stockings which no one has ever noticed.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

There been a few time in the past where my mate Terry and I joked about this sort of thing but this was the first time I was wearing ladies underwear while while we joked about it.

Oh hec. I wear mens G-strings (those cheap Walmart ones) to work, and Victorias Secret the rest of the time. My selections are far skimpier than the wifes. She goes for the granny panties wheres I prefer the thongs.

I have a preference for stay up thigh highs or a suspender styled stocking although I rarely get into them.

Shoot, Go For It!:wave:

One of the great things about wearing woman's underware is the fact that it is "underwear" and no one can tell what you're wearing if you choose not to reveal it.

I've not worn a pair of men's shoes in over 10 years. And, in all this time I've worn kneehighs, thighhigh stocking, pantyhose (which I really don't like) and suspender belts and full fashion nylon stockings which no one has ever noticed.

Exactly. I wear my tights and leggings nearly all the time. I've been wearing them to work under my pants for at least a year now, when I go out shopping anywhere and I've worn tights when I was out with my mates for a birthday in the city.

It's not a big deal when no-one can see.

Why don't you like pantyhose, Bubba?

Call me Tights!