Montreal/Laval Heel/Boot Meet - Friday, Oct 29, 2010

iloveboots

Will you be attending the Montreal/Laval Oct 29/10 Meet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the Montreal/Laval Oct 29/10 Meet?

• Yes, will attend both Dinner and Club Mado
    • Yes, will attend Dinner only
    • Yes, will attend Club Mado only

Montreal/Laval, Quebec, Canada Heel/Boot Meet The next Montreal/Laval, QC, Canada Heel Meet is Friday, October 29, 2010 in Laval. Meet time 6:00 PM at: "Madisons New York Grill & Bar" Address is 2565, boul. Daniel-Johnson Phone number is 450-973-4445 It is located in the same parking as Carrefour Laval (Located north-west in the parking) (Carrefour Laval is between HWY 15 and Daniel-Johnson blvd) Confirmed: We will need to know numbers for the restaurant, please either PM iloveboots or danielp6406 to confirm if you are able to join us or that you may be able to join us. Meet Add-On: 9:00 pm at Cabaret Mado, 1115 Rue Ste. Catherine St E (914) 525 7566 Attendees: Looking forward to connecting with more members..... David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi iloveboots, I'm new to this site. I'm quite new also to the concept that male can and DO wear hh in public, always thought it was a closet thing. I have a few questions about your meeting: done that in Mtl b4? a lot of attendees? man? woman? how's the male dressed? in male attire mostly? or in drag? Please tell me more. I'm interested in knowing as much as I can. I also speak french and live about 45 min from laval. tks, snowflake

Great to hear from you. We have hosted 5 previous Montreal/Laval Heel/Boot meets. Daniel6406 and I have been at all of them except one when Daniel6406 could not make it. The most members who have attended is 3; at previous meets we have been in "male" attire except for high heels; thought here are no rules, it is what ever you feel comfortable wearing. Love to have you join us. Daniel6406 speaks french, unfortunately i don't (at least very very poorly!). David

Greetings David :-)

I will be happy to attend the heel meet on October 29 at the Madisons restaurant !

snowflake :-)

Please feel free to send me a private message (in French) if you want to

discuss about the heel meet. I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Furthermore, it would be very nice if I could meet another heeler who speaks French !

NOTE: Are you a Skype user ?

If so, you can reach me via Skype. My Skype nickname is Danielp6406.

Send me a contact invitation then we will be able to speak instead of writing !

(Before you send me a Skype invitation, please give me your Skype nickname via private message)

(I will then recognize you and will accept your Skype invitation)

That's awesome Daniel6406! I am sure we will also find some "Mall" time in there as well :wave: If you'd like we can meet at the Mall 1/2 hour earlier (5:30pm)?

David

Great !

OK to meet at the mall at 5:30pm (main entrance near Sears)

You still have my cell phone ? (Just confirm: Don't say it here !)

BTW you had a good idea to do a poll to keep track of who is coming !

• 2 weeks later...

Montreal/Laval, Quebec, Canada Heel/Boot Meet Update The next Montreal/Laval, QC, Canada Heel Meet is Friday, October 29, 2010 in Laval. Meet time 6:00 PM at: "Madisons New York Grill & Bar" Address is 2565, boul. Daniel-Johnson Phone number is 450-973-4445 It is located in the same parking as Carrefour Laval (Located north-west in the parking) (Carrefour Laval is between HWY 15 and Daniel-Johnson blvd) Confirmed (3): Daniel6406 iloveboots Jose Luis We will need to know numbers for the restaurant, please either PM iloveboots or danielp6406 to confirm if you are able to join us or that you may be able to join us. Meet Add-On: 9:00 pm at Cabaret Mado, 1115 Rue Ste. Catherine St E (914) 525 7566 Attendees (3): iloveboots Jose Luis Vanessa Looking forward to connecting with more members..... David