New suede boots

I bought these about a week ago but hadn't gotten pics of them until just now. I'm a big fan of almond toes at the moment, and had been after another pair of suede boots for a couple of years so I decided to treat myself. The suede feels like velvet and the lining is real leather. I love them!

post-988-133522925908_thumb.jpg

post-988-133522925914_thumb.jpg

post-988-133522925918_thumb.jpg

Great looking boots, Chris. I also like the shape of the toe and heel. The heel isn't too thick or thin. And, with the almond toe, it's just the right look for a pair of boots that a man can wear any where at any time of the day or night.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

High heels and boots are certainly a fetish for me. But I still think I would wear heels even if it wasn't. I really admire (most) "women's" shoes and boots.

Those boots are so simple yet so beautiful. May I ask what size are the boots? (...or what size are you?) I am size 10-11 UK (AUS 12-13) and would really love to expand my collection.

Call me Tights!

Thanks for the comments. I've always felt that suede works better with a softer heel and toe shape, so finding a pair with a heel that was still high but less spiky was a bonus. They really do feel gorgeous to wear and I've hardly had them off while I've been at home. ilovetights, I'm afraid you're out of luck. These are a size EU 41 (about UK 7.5) and they only go up to a 42.

Chris, All the comments below express my feelings exactly. Basically, I think the visual "weight" of the HH should, as closely as possible, match the visual "weight" of the wearer. I have the spikey heels like everyone else, but, not having anything that could remotely be considered a "slight build", I find that I gravitate towards those shoes with a footbed & heel base shaped like your boots. Thicker heel without going "block". Platforms seem to add to the "weight". I've found several Jessica Simpson styles, although sandals in this case, that are perfect for my particular build. Great pic! UpBy5