While relaxing around the house, do you wear heels?

maskdtw

well I sometimes wear my NINE WEST knee high boots with 4 inch blade heels on occasion when I'm online, & even rarer I'll wear my avatar DEMONIA (black) boots when I'm in the mood!:silly:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear heels whenever I feel like it - my wife accepts it freely, and has often mentioned that my legs look a lot better than hers. When I was working I would often wear heels to work, but not at home, but since I retired two years ago I've been happy to wear heels - boots, pumps, sandals, etc. - at home almost daily.

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Lately, when working around the house or even just relaxing, I've been wearing some of the high heels that I haven't worn for a while in public. It helps me think of future outfits that I might wear with them for future outings.

I wear heels around the house a lot, my fiancee is very accepting and is quite happy for me to click around in my stilettos. My preferred heels for at home are the ones I wouldn't go out in, usually because they're too feminine or too impractical.

When I am woking from home, I sometimes slip on a pair of 4' courts or my NineWest open pumps with hidden platform. I find it relaxing sitting at desk working with them and then when the need arises, popping downstairs, making myself a snack or cup of coffee. My wife knows that I heel but doesnt approve so i have to do it when shes out - dont know if its a sign, but twice in the last two weeks shes come home unexpectedly and caught me - the last time being right in the front door as she came in and I was just about to go back upstairs. Took a short while to realise and when she did, she just shook her head and went into the lounge without saying a thing.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post on this forum too. Yes I wear them around the house first thing I do when nobody is home is throw on my heels. Now my heels have to have a platform:smile: my current pair I always walk around in are my 6" pleaser sky platforms black pat leather. I wear them laying in bed watching tv, doing chores around the house. When I do laundry I go up n down two flights of stairs on 6 inch pleasers. My heels must be taller than 5 inches n no bigger than 8 inches

To everyone Today I went out to the corner of my lot to remove a tree stump. Spade, two headed axe, and pick. Doing that kind of work is not done in high heels. This is the only exception to wearing shoes. When I finished, I came inside, showered and dressed in hose, knee high 6" high heel boots, corset, black leather skirt and pull over swetter. If someone comes to my door, this is how I greet them. If I go out, this is what I wear. Every day. Like ALY--- I am also retired. Wearing high heels everyday is fun isn't it--ALY Mike

When I moved, I chose to have carpets in my new appartment just so I could wear heels without making noise and I just lost my job, so now I'm wearing heels ALL the time :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever SO is not home for a resonably predicatable period of time. She's adamantly against the practice, so I'm careful to stay under her radar. I don't think she's aware of what I do, but with the recent appearance of a pair of Miguel Jones' 4" cowby-heel boots, she's probably projecting....something. I've worn them out with her & nothing's been said and no strange looks. I've made the point that they're from a well known maker of cowboy boots and are marketed to men. So far, so good. However, 6" Jessica Simpson platform sandals would be a whole different story, so I continue to skulk about in solitude.

My wife sees me in them on many evenings but I try to skip it now and then. Don't want to look like its becoming a habit. She has to be at work one hour earlier than I so every morning includes some heel time after she leaves. When at work I look at the orthopedic looking shoes I'm wearing and do a little smile when I remember that one hour earlier I was on beautiful spike heels.

I come home from work clad in steel toed work boots, covered in grease and dirt. First thing I do is get a shower, slip into some thi hi's, a nice skirt and sweater, and a pair of 3-5 inch heels. There I stay; cool calm and collected, till bedtime when I change into a long nylon nightgown.

Yes! I often wear heels around the house. Sometimes I'll wear them around int the morning just before I leave for work. The cats don't mind if I wear 5" pumps, and when I get home from work I'll change into them. It's nice to have built up my collection a little and have some freedom to say "what do I want to wear today?".:smile:

I regularly wear heels while at home. If I'm not going anywhere after work, I'll slip into a nice pair of black 5" stilettos. On weekends, I'll wear heels all day if I'm not out and about. I also do household chores such as vacuuming and even cleaning the garage while wearing heels.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Yes I do. Not every day though. Only when I know that we don't expect any visitors that day. Especially my 18 year old son that recently moved out. Me wearing heels, nylons and lingerie is just something for my Lady and me in the Privacy of our home.

As I have said in a previous post - I wear heels from the moment I get up - drive to work in heels - drive home in heels and slip into some sexy heels when I get home until I go to ed. I have been know to wear them to bed when I am reall in a mood :smile:.

The following pictures of some of my choices in my closet. I have over 300 pairs at different locations at home.

The one by me at the dresser are the boots I have on this morning as I write this. It is still cold in Michigan and we us wood to supplement our heating. I put these on with leggings from Newport News to stay warm.

Hope you enjoy!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Heels%20in%20the%20closet/SAM_1077.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/SAM_1074.jpg

Bernheels

Hi, I did this a lot a couple of years ago when i started to wear heels, but now i'm not wearing heels around the house any more. Because i can do it every day at work, school, supermarket, theatre, dancefloor, etc. and that feels like much more fun for me :smile: Happy Heeling k6ps

• 2 weeks later...

This might shock some folks, but for me, that's a big fat no. Unless I'm checking to see how heels look with an outfit I plan to wear, I never bother with shoes while relaxing at home.

Changed my mind! I've recently begun wearing heels and a skirt around the house after work. Not every day, but at least a couple of times a week, depending on my mood. I find it to be very relaxing little habit, moreso than I anticipated.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Amazed I hadn't posted in this thread yet. Yes when ever I can, even working around the house, garage and car but when it gets too difficult it's step down time for the job at hand. Horses for courses and sensibility. Al

• 3 weeks later...

I will occasionally I wear wear heels around the house, but most days they are the first thing to go when I get home.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...