Stiletto Movie

One of my fav heel shots happens in "The Poseidon Adventure" with Pamela Sue Martin in a pair of 1970's style red chunky sandals, also gogo boots are worn by the singer... its a great movie, the scene where Pamela climbs the Christmas tree was a favourite when I was in the military, she removes her wrap around skirt and up she goes... we reran it at least 10 times.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about Jamie Lee Curtis earlier up the thread, my memory is vague but I'm sure she is nicely shod in the Cleese 'Fish called Wanda' film too. How high not sure but the display was good. :lol: (we could do with an emoticon with tongue hanging out much further :lol: )

/I

• 4 weeks later...

Wow - great shots from Vertigo You could also take a look at the 1989 film "Millennium" - Cheryl Ladd is sent back in time (to the present day) where she is provided with contemporary clothing, including a gorgeous pair of high heels. She then proceeds to teeter on them and if I remember correctly she gets her heel caught in an escalator. I also remember an episode of "The Outer Limits" - three young ladies have been impregnated by an alien, and they must mate with a man on a specific night. The opening shot is of a pair of high-heeled feet slowly making their way down some steps and entering a bar to find her mate for the evening. If I had either on video or DVD I'd grab them and post them for you! Regards, Allyx

• 2 years later...

OK, here's another one: Earth VS The Flying Saucers. It's in black and white but there are some really nice heels in it. I'm also dreaning of the vintage undergarments. mmmmmm.....

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Talking about Jamie Lee Curtis earlier up the thread, my memory is vague but I'm sure she is nicely shod in the Cleese 'Fish called Wanda' film too. How high not sure but the display was good. :wavey:

(we could do with an emoticon with tongue hanging out much further :) )

Seem to recall when playing a hooker in 'Trading Places' she wore heels