Stiletto Movie

I was watching the movie Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea, from the mid 60's, and it had Barbara Eden in it as well as some other actress, in the most fabulous stils ever. Lots of heel shots and loveley legs too. Crappy plot, great shoes. What can you expect from Irwin Allen, the master of disaster? This may have been posted before, I did a search.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Ok - True Lies has some great shots of Jamie Lee Curtis in a pair of Black Suede Slingback shoes with at least a 4 inch heels. Nice close ups - great if you have a DVD as you get a great still picture :lol: . They are in the scene when she is doing an erotic dance in fron of Arnie. Any other great film with close-ups of high heels. Oops almost forgot - Single White Female has some nice shots of Bridget Fonda in a pair of cool Steel Heel Pumps.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I've just been to see Legally Blonde 2 and that has some of the best 'heel moments' in it that I have ever seen, and besides Reese Witherspoon is totally gorgeous! I loved the pair of stiletto sandals that she wore at the very beginning of the movie and those boots were fabulous as well! It was nice that the producers left in the sexy tap-tapping of her heels in as well coz in a lot of movies you see girls walking around in heels and you never hear anything! Those 'wedding shoes' were quite something as well! Actually, the little red hearts on the soles looked very sexy. I wonder if they made the shoes slippery or not?

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

SWF heels, well, there's that scene where they become a murder weapon, and, well.... okay, it gives me shivers. How many men would feel safe being with a woman who wore metal spikes? They'd all worry about getting to see the point up close and all too personal.

In "the sixth sense", at the beginning of the movie, you'll see the wife of the main character going up the stairs. You'll see a pair of pump here. In "Forrest gump", in the scene where Jenny get druged and go outside the appartment. You'll see a nice pair of metal heel sandal (a nice close up onto it). "Red Shoes diarie", of course, you'll see lot's of stilettos. In the "The cells", the scene where the "evil" capture a woman in a parking. The woman wear a nice pair of black pumps. Charlies Angel Full Throtle : Cameron Diaz wear a nice wine-red ankle laced pump during a battle with Demi Moore. A really nice scene :lol: I will try to find more movies where you'll see nice pair of stilettos and I'll post them :lol:

3 more: 1. Americas Sweetheart's - 2 great closeups of Catherine Zeta Jones Black 4 inch heel boots , one where Julia Roberts struggles to get CZJ boot on and another where CZJ rubs her booted foot up inside her lovers groin :lol: 2. Erin Brockavitch - In the title sequence great closeup of Julia Roberts stubbing a cigarette out while wearing a pair of High heel "Candie" Type backless mules 3 Wild at Heart - Close up of Laura Dern's Red Pumps, she clicks her heels together like Dorothy does in Wizard of Oz I will go through my DVD collection to find more!!!!

I think people need to play the DVDs on their computers, and make captures of these scenes if they can. A nice shot off of a DVD would make the members happy, and thus illustrate your points about thinking such and such a movie has a great heel scene. But then, that's just what I think, for generating more discussion around here. :lol:

Miss Congeniality is pretty good, especially since at the end, Sandra Bullock's character says "I really miss the heels, they did a lot for my posture." It may not be exact, but there you go. No negative message about heel wearing, despite her several falls while trying to wear them. If anything, it offers a positive enforcement of the idea that once you master heel wearing, you'll miss them once they're gone. Excellent lesson for people everywhere.

There are also a nice high heel sequence in the Mario Bros movie (when Mario and Lugi are caught by the police...) Also in the Princess Diary at the end (for a Disney, its a nice high heel sequence) I hope you'll like pics I upload you :lol: I'll post more pics later!

Ok after taking heed of our High- heeled godess :lol: here are some captures firstly of Julia Roberts in Erin Brokavitch stubbing out a cigarette in HH mules:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The next two captures are from Americas Sweethearts where Catherine Zeta Jones is struggling to put her High Heel boots on aided by Julia Roberts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The last three are the infamous "Groin" scene from the same film. Note Billy Crystals expression in the last frame :rofl: !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll try and do some more later including True Lies.

OK a few more screen grabs:

Firstly Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies - Black Suede Pumps about 4 1/2 inch heels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next a nice rare example of Vintage 50's pumps - nice closeups here.

The film Vertigo and the actress Kim Novak a good 4 inches of heel here I reckon. I wouldnt have minded being the shoesalesman here ! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll go through some more DVD's and see if I can mind more examples of HH's on film.

Really good shot from True Lies. But, I remember an another scene that we can see Jamie Lee Curtis into those heels (at the police station) ? I think. I don't have the DVD at home, but I could be interesting to put those screenshot on the board! I'll try to find another movies (in my huge DVD collection) that we can see heels in it.

The first batman movie, at the end, you'll see Kim Basinger losing thier heels in a tower. The Joker take the lose heel and throw it. The heel falls in the floor. What a wonderful scene! The movie nine half week, an another scene with Kim Basigner at the middle of the movie. You'll see thier pumps while she watchs pictures at the screen.

In the Jerry Lewis comedy "Who's Minding the Store," There are a couple short but worth seeing shots of Jill St. John wearing at least 5 inch stilettos. I remember seeing it when it was new in the theatre, they were the highest heels I had ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite HH bit from a movie is Cheryl Ladd in Millennium (1989). She plays a time-traveller sent back to the 80's to recover something left behind from a previous "jump" (great paperback, crap film!). To try to look authentic 80's she wears what look like 6" court shoes!! It's been a long time since I last saw it but I remember thinking "phwooar" at the time so they must have been pretty high :-) The shoes were in scene for quite a while, she even drove a Ferrari in them! Sadly the next time she went back in the film she was wearing more sensible shoes :-( Hmmm - I wonder if Amazon stock a DVD of that film? Zathrus

• 2 weeks later...