australian bbq?

wethheels

g day all or hello from the land down under as we say any one here from australia that would like to have a bbq and a chat and bring your hheels along? who knows what could happern........... so if you live in australia or wouldlike come down under let me know and see what i can arange john wethh

I would love to come down. Was in Australia last year. I loved every minute of it. I tried to plan a trip over the coming winter holidays using frequent flyer miles, but couldn't get a seat anymore. It is so annoying how few seats these airlines give to be used with travel awards

• 1 year later...

g day all

or hello from the land down under as we say

any one here from australia that would like to have a bbq and a chat and bring your hheels along? who knows what could happern........... so if you live in australia or wouldlike come down under let me know and see what i can arange

john wethh

Were in Australia are you???

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in Sydney and have a collection of about 100 pairs of womens shoes from 1 to 8 inch heels all of which I wear though no more than 3 inch heels out in public. Buying, owning and wearing heels is a real turn on and would love to share with another Sydney based heel lover. Age 60, lower north shore. Sydney Heels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...