UK meet

Heels4me

Hi, I'm new here. Work in london, would be interested in something discreet. Like a meeting place where we can wear heels. Any ideas?

Discreet is bad if your nervous or lacking confidence, everybody will notice you somewhere discreet. Go somewhere really busy, nobody even knows your there when things are busy.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi, I'm new here. Work in london, would be interested in something discreet. Like a meeting place where we can wear heels. Any ideas?

Welcome to hhplace Sky_042 :wave: You'd do well to take Tech's advice. It seems like the more crowded venue in which you wear your heels, the more interested people are in their own pursuits and less interested in things going on around them. It takes more courage to wear them into a grocery store late in the evening, where there are not a big number of shoppers than it does to wear them to an rock and roll concert where thousands of people are gathering.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Looking to meet a gentelman that has the same passion for high heels as me..

very discreet meetings, may be shopping and let me try them all on, then pose for some photo fun..

That sounds like a marvellous idea if you are still interested.

Often in London if thats any good, would like to meet up, high heels, low heels, block heels, thin heels they all good as they heels, what sort do you like to wear and what size are you, we could see if we can share

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I did post a thread about a London meet on the forum. Both Luke and I had a very good night out at the club. Not a single bad comment was made at us. We both wearing skirts, tights and high heels. At this moment in time I can,t think of a better place to meet up wearing heels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi blade runner here is a pick of my heels I just bought.http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/macer551/My%20first%20Pair%20of%20Heels/DSC023081-1.jpg they are so sexy I wear them every night if I can, im a size 10 and would love to meet up with other high heelers to share shoes, I really want try some knee high boots. Along with my heels I bought some stockings and lingerie to feel extra sexy!

If anyone fancies meeting up in London for shopping or swapping just PM me.

Mx

• 3 weeks later...

Birmingham here too and would love a meet up one of the weekends - I am a size 12 and would be up for swapping too as shopping is a bit out due to my shoe size

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!