good day to you all

Hello... So i have been viewing this site for a while, but due to anxiety have put off posting due to the secretive nature of my hh preference. I have only told one person, my fiancee, of my footwear preference. I am a young guy, worn heels since i was 15 ... only at home except gothic platforms. Unfortunatly i live in a place whereby anything unusual is met with hatred, so even wearing 3 inch gothic platforms results in verbal hatred, non physical though due to my size (6'4 barefoot and large build). If i were to wear anything higher, it would result in having to fight on a regular basis, so... yeah, anyways , apologies for rambling, good day to you all

Hello... So i have been viewing this site for a while, but due to anxiety have put off posting due to the secretive nature of my hh preference. I have only told one person, my fiancee, of my footwear preference. I am a young guy, worn heels since i was 15 ... only at home except gothic platforms. Unfortunatly i live in a place whereby anything unusual is met with hatred, so even wearing 3 inch gothic platforms results in verbal hatred, non physical though due to my size (6'4 barefoot and large build). If i were to wear anything higher, it would result in having to fight on a regular basis, so... yeah, anyways , apologies for rambling, good day to you all

Welcome to hhplace, Mindsflight :( You needn't worry about your anonymity by posting here. Your identity is safe for as long as you chose to protect it. You can safely post about your love of high heels, ask any questions or seek advice about styles, sizes and relate your experiences without fear of anyone telling on you.

By telling your fiancee about your heels, you've demonstrated that you are going to begin your life long relationship with her with totally honesty about who you really are. And, while you haven't said if she approves or not, if she is totally against you wearing high heels, you've given her the opportunity to base any decision on your future life together based on knowing all of the information about you.

Congratulations on your decision to join us. We're looking forward to reading your posts. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace, Mindsflight :( You needn't worry about your anonymity by posting here. Your identity is safe for as long as you chose to protect it. You can safely post about your love of high heels, ask any questions or seek advice about styles, sizes and relate your experiences without fear of anyone telling on you.

By telling your fiancee about your heels, you've demonstrated that you are going to begin your life long relationship with her with totally honesty about who you really are. And, while you haven't said if she approves or not, if she is totally against you wearing high heels, you've given her the opportunity to base any decision on your future life together based on knowing all of the information about you.

Congratulations on your decision to join us. We're looking forward to reading your posts. :wave:

Thank you for your support, my fiancee is okay with it as long as the heel is chunky and doesnt look feminine. Im so lucky to have her support, and i mainly wear chunky heels anyway... i just keep the stilettos out of view (she knows about them, i just dont want to make her uncomfortable), and i only wear boots so its not a great leap. I have to modify the heel of my footwear, as most styles in my size of 11 come with the stilleto heel, which i like but its a comprimise i make for my fiancee. I wish i had smaller feet , oh how i envy you guys that can buy all styles of heels. Im probably gonna be making my own footwear, anyone know of material suppliers in the uk? or stores that sell upto 11uk size? Thanks in advance to anyone that answers :(