How Swede it is...

Thought I'd say hi, and introduce myself, a Swede (yes another) that loves high heels, in this nice forum: I've always thought shoes and boots look sexy, and have really enjoyed seeing them on my girlfriend/fiancée, now wife, starting quite a few years ago. Went on buying her more heels, but she couldn't always wear as high and as many as I bought (and would have liked to see on her) so now, I've started buying them for myself instead! I guess I've always had a thing for womens' clothing, and most importantly shoes/boots, and tried some out, with my fiancée even helping out making me look good (not succeeding completely :wave:) as a funny thing. However, enough about history, as I've recently acquired some great heels, which are the most important thing, and now I think wel'll give it another try, even though I' quite far from wearing them in public, yet... Yes, although I live in quite a large town (~500.000 inhabitants) I'm a bit chicken of what people would say, but some day, maybe I'll go for it. Oops, quite a long intro here, but anyway, very nice to be here, I think I've found a lovely forum here, and looking forward to participate! /A.

Welcome to hhplace Awtucs :( One of the benefits of belong to a forum like this is that you can openly and safely talk about your love of wearing high heels and other items of woman's clothing with others that enjoy the same thing. I really like the fact that your wife is supportive of your desires by helping you dress. We're looking forward to reading about your interests and choice of shoes. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ah, thank you very much (Bubba136)! Yes it was quite inspiring, even though it was a few years ago, I don't think my memory fails me. I'll keep you informed of my progress, and will probably add some photos in the future too. It sure feels nice to be welcomed here :wave: Hello, and thanks for the tip admirer5577. Hadn't really thought about that, since I've not been out and about much lately, but will definitely consider it now :( Happy heeling to you too!

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your enjoyment of high heels is shared by many at this very friendly website. There are many here that do not wear high heels publicly but are thinking about it. I suggest just reading the many posts of people who do and don't and patiently decide for yourself. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.