Greetings fellow high heel lovers, :wave: I am new to High Heel Place and to participating in forums in general. I was born and raised in Germany and moved to the United State twenty years ago. Most of those years I lived in small communities in the northern part of the country. Try finding a pair of sexy heels in South Dakota. I have always loved high heels, sexy shoes and boots. Unfortunately, my taste has always been more expensive than what my pocket book could afford. Luckily times have changed and I can now find awesome selections of high heeled shoes and boots at prices I can affort. Hurray for online shopping. I got married to a wonderful man little over a month ago. He supports my love for high heels whole heartedly and even points out shoes that I might like. I consider myself a very lucky woman.

Thank you for the warm welcome. My all time personal favorite shoe is a high heeled Mary Jane. Very sexy yet comforable enough to wear all day and night if need be.

I would add a photo but I don't think I'm allowed :wave:

Welcome Silke and hhcrazi. Since you both sounded unsure about being able to upload pics, it's posted in the forum rules somewhere... Ahh, found it here.

Basically you get increased permissions after you make 5 posts and have been here a week.

Well I guess I stuck around long enuff, anyone like my pretty avatar?..

Delicious aren't they? :wave:

Leaving so soon? just after we've welcomed you into our midst? Must not be a real aficionado if you're leaving so quickly after you joined.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well I guess I stuck around long enuff, anyone like my pretty avatar?..

Delicious aren't they? :wave:

Those are very nice shoes in your avatar.

I hope the weather in your area is still nice enough to wear them !

(Not here...They forecast below freezing point tonight...Brrrr !)

...love these pretty shoes too much but weather starting to cool down here in Virginia....ah well*

Here the wheather is cold so I started to wear boots for two weeks now.

I guess you will do the same soon...

I think I prefer to wear boots more than shoes. What about you ?

Prefer sandals myself or clogs....use to wear boots too much living in Chicago* LOL

I was in Chicago for 3 summer months a long time ago and I remember it was very windy.

I could only imagine what it could be like in the winter...

Lucky for you if you now live in an area with warmer climate !

Welcome Mrs Silke, Nice to have join us here as we all lovers of High Heels and fashion. Thanks for the introduction about you and your heeling interests. Look forward to more of your contributions. Cheers, Welcome hhcrazi Glad you 2 have joined us here, welcome to the HH Place, Nice sandals in your Avatar. Look for ward to hearing more from you too! Mtnsofheels