New Job, New Shoes

ImInHeels

I've started my new job, been paid and brought a new pair of heels to celebrate my new job. I wanted a pair that would push what I was wearing outside, I found a pair like the current one's I wear out at nights. The first pair had nice rubber heels no click. This new pair also had a rubber heel, however when I got them they had a big plastic tip. They are also 4.5" heel. The click makes me a lot less willing to wear them. However on the plus side, Comparing these to the other heels I wear out at night makes me wonder what the fuss is about with the other pair. Anyway attached is a few pics

post-18350-133522925514_thumb.jpg

post-18350-133522925518_thumb.jpg

post-18350-133522925519_thumb.jpg

Thanks Roni, If I could find them in black I would have brought them. I think part of me and why I don't heel more often is my Dads / Brothers attitude. For example, My brother won't even buy a silver car as he sees it as a girls colour. My dad finds it hard enough that i'm not already into football (Soccer to you Americans). Guess I just need to push past it!

Be cautious, be careful, be honest, and be safe. They are your family and I know you love them. My parents never understood my love of and wearing high heels, even when men wearing high heels in the 70's was in fashion. "To thine own self be true." Take it slow and easy as far as explaining to them your enjoyment of high heels and use careful discretion. Good luck.